Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingLoad DataRotoMetals2
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: Value of Belding and mull powder measures

Boolit Buddy

Value of Belding and mull powder measures

Any idea what these are worth?

Boolit Grand Master

Ebay is a good reference. Condition is a factor. Micrometer fill tubes are a premium.

I have been able to purchase them for $30 to $60. I've seen some sell for over $80.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master
    Having a charge tube with it increases the value. Having a micrometer charge tube with it increases it more. There were four tubes available when they were on the market: standard and Magnum; simple slide-and-lock and micrometer screw and lock.

As M-Tecs noted, they typically go for around 50 scoots, in usable condition and if the glass isn’t broken and the cap isn’t missing. As new in box would increase the “collector” interest somewhat, but not as much as some hopefuls would wish.

I’ve seen one go begging ANIB for $140 with one tube, and bought one with busted glass, cap present and no tubes for $20.

Boolit Grand Master

I got one a year ago with clear glass and two micrometer tubes for $45.00 shipped.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!