Reloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2Load Data
WidenersTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christian, Jew, and what's a Zionist?

Boolit Master
    Most people have no idea how tangled religions are, or why.

The roles of Israelites, Judah, practitioners of Talmudic Judaism and zionist politicians and zionist preachers in these end times gets real twisted, really tangled up.
    Mom gave me a King James for Christmas in 1966. Less than two years later when 2001:A Space Odyssey came out I was able to realize that it didn't add up. Guess I've been interested in the reasons for alternative views ever since whether I can give Clarke and Kubrick any credit for it or not.
    Today we live in a world captured by the alternative. Scripture is packed with prophecy so intellectually honest inquiry will reveal the truth of what is happening in this world right now and why. Then if the inquirer is honest the truth of Christ is revealed and a choice is indicated; to follow Christ or to turn away.

The end time return of Israelites to the Levant, those who claim to be of Judah but are not, and the roles they play in setting the stage for the Earthly confrontation between Christ and the devil are in scripture. It's reality guys. It's happening beyond all calculable probabilities.
    By the way, that's a fact which makes real knee slappers of the intellectually dishonest attempts at arguing that it is self-fulfilling prophecy!

I'm gonna go grab another cup of coffee.

Boolit Master
    I tried watch the video and it didn't pass the smell test, research robert sepehr and find out what his agenda is.

Psalm 132:13-14

For the Lord has chosen Zion; He has desired it for His dwelling place: "This is My resting place forever; Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.

History is history. Then there's the spiritual battle behind mankind's history that people get plum flummoxed over.

Boolit Master
    History is always written or rewritten by the ones in power. As today there many in this country trying rewrite history.

"those who claim to be of Judah but are not" what do you base this on?

Boolit Buddy
    I'm also interested in learning the 'future facts' he mentions should be accepted so we can move forward. It may help me with my blind hysteria.

He also mentioned Talmudic Judaism. I wonder how many have read that book? It gives a very eye-opening glimpse into our greatest ally and especially what they think of us - the goyim.

I'm curious. Are you actually not familiar?
    Look at history, peoples who converted to Judaism as opposed to being of Judah.
    I think you will find that both have been resettled into the Levant.

May not be totally on topic but I just feel like dropping it here.......I REALLY wish people would quit saying 'Jew' to describe all of Israel. Am I alone in being aggravated by that?
    There were 12 tribes. 10 were scattered by Assyrians and traveled over the Caucasus mountains. Jews are NOT God's (only) chosen people......The line of Abraham Isaac & Jacob(Israel) are God's chosen people. I love our brother Judah but they're only one tribe.

One last thing on Christians & Jews.....Christ told John his opinion of the 7 churches and 5 got a bad review but 2 were favored (Smyrna & Philadelphia) ....what did those two have in common??? They both knew who CLAIMED to be our brother Judah but do lie.
    There are 2 ways to be a Jew...You can be descendent from the Tribe of Judah...or you can reside in the Land of Judea. You can be born in Texas, move here to Tennessee and be a Tennessean. I can move to Texas and say I'm a Texan.....but am I?
    I see these points mentioned in this thread and Bless you for that. It's NOT stated enough. The earth may not be flooded with water again but the flood of lies is on!
    He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily. Nahum 2:1

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Nines&Twos View Post
    May not be totally on topic but I just feel like dropping it here.......I REALLY wish people would quit saying 'Jew' to describe all of Israel. Am I alone in being aggravated by that?
    Yeah it kind of grinds on me but most folks do it out of ignorance, they just are regurgitating the programming that they have been fed.

There were 12 tribes. 10 were scattered by Assyrians and traveled over the Caucasus mountains. Jews are NOT God's (only) chosen people......The line of Abraham Isaac & Jacob(Israel) are God's chosen people. I love our brother Judah but they're only one tribe.

One last thing on Christians & Jews.....Christ told John his opinion of the 7 churches and 5 got a bad review but 2 were favored (Smyrna & Philadelphia) ....what did those two have in common??? They both knew who CLAIMED to be our brother Judah but do lie.
    There are 2 ways to be a Jew...You can be descendent from the Tribe of Judah...or you can reside in the Land of Judea. You can be born in Texas, move here to Tennessee and be a Tennessean. I can move to Texas and say I'm a Texan.....but am I?
    I see these points mentioned in this thread and Bless you for that. It's NOT stated enough. The earth may not be flooded with water again but the flood of lies is on!
    Actually being a descendant from the tribe of Judah and or residing in "The Land" doesn't even make them a true (spiritual) Jew... That is according to
    Romans 2:28-29
    28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
    29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

So... Technically the only true spiritual Jews are saved Folks that are saved by grace through faith.

I'll re-state what i said for emphasis, I love our brother Judah.....but the Epistle of John is quite clear .....if you don't have the SON you don't have the Father.
    Between that and Hosea 6:6...'I want your love not your offerings' (paraphrased)....and most importantly, blood ordnances nailed to a Cross ....It's quite clear what kind of religion (modern)judaism is.
    They don't/won't have a clue what a slap in the face it is to build a temple and offer some spotless red heifer.

Yeah it kind of grinds on me but most folks do it out of ignorance, they just are regurgitating the programming that they have been fed.
    It grinds me how Biblically illiterate people are. I'm quite ashamed I don't know more than I do given the amount of time I've had [and wasted] to learn it.
    He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily. Nahum 2:1

Well, it doesn't aggravate me but it does make me shake my head at times. What I've observed is that people latch onto views they want and then desperately defend the underpinning lies. I once observed a very intelligent person, a voracious reader, make the remark that Abraham was "an illiterate goat herding Jew". Hold that statement up to the light, roll it around and look how many absurdities it contains. That person allowed the needs of his rebellion to dictate the functioning of his rational mind, to keep him ignorant and deceived. That seems to be a condition shared by the majority of Americans these days on just about everything accepted as truth. To recognize the lies people have to dig in, study and then be willing to embrace what they find. Sometimes it hurts but sacred cows are too heavy to carry and it's a great relief to set them aside.

I've never heard Abraham referred to as such, but I am not the least bit surprised.
    I say Abraham was pretty sharp and wise myself....he knew Jesus on sight and paid tithes to him. The average Christian doesn't even know their own Messiah. .....They think he's coming first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12