WidenersRepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationLoad DataLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, October 15

For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, October 15

Good morning all. Good message and prayer to get us /me on the right path for this morning. Have a safe and blessed day.

What the Spirit Says to the Churches
    by Phil Ware Sunday, October 15, 2023

[In his revelation to John, Jesus said,] "Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God."
    — Revelation 2:7 NIV

Jesus uses the Holy Spirit to speak to his people, his churches, in the second and third chapters of the book of Revelation. But don't you believe that if we seek God and are striving to worship God empowered by the Spirit, then the Spirit will also speak to us in fresh and powerful ways through God's word? When we open the Bible, more happens than mere reading! The Spirit who inspired that word also convicts us and calls out to us and corrects us and seeks to conform us to the will of God and the character of Jesus. So let's open our Bibles with the expectation that the Spirit will use these old words in fresh and new ways and give us new insights for all our battles, both old and new.

Today's Prayer

O God, help me hear your word in the various ways you want me to hear it. As the Spirit works on my heart, shape and make me like Jesus, your Living Word and Ultimate Word. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen.

Boolit Master

Good words to look forward to.