MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackboxSnyders Jerky
WidenersRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee Precision
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication

Thread: Products and prices

Vendor Sponsor

Products and prices

If you see something that is unclear or miss-spelled feel free to let me know and I will correct it. My VS page is a work in progress. -Michael

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2390 (2).jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	318916Click image for larger version. 

Name:	resizedtextexpanderDSCF4401.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	318917
    Custom case mouth Expanders and compression dies made to your diameters. Think M dies but any diameters that work for your needs. The larger diameter works better and is used in place of the flare of most three die set expanders. Many factory Die set expanders are too small for cast bullets and are designed for jacketed bullets. This is a direct replacement for the one that comes in your die set. If you want a die body for the expander I can provide that also. Expanders $40, Die bodies $35 plus shipping
    A note to self. Go to Forum Actions - General Setting - Miscellaneous than click on attachments. You can select the ones you want to delete. Those pics will also be deleted from the thread they were posted in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails resizedtextDSCF4387.jpg   DSCF4639Expander drawing.jpg  
    Last edited by Chill Wills; 01-02-2024 at 12:14 AM.
    Chill Wills

Vendor Sponsor

Heavy duty bench scope stand

This is the scope stand you have been looking for. Made tough for vibration free target scope use.
    All prices are less shipping. I charge fair shipping using USPS flat rate shipping.
    All parts (less knobs) are hand machined from heavy 6061 Aluminum stock. 100% backed up for any failure for life. These units are strong!
    Scope head only made for mounting on 3/4" iron pipe $95
    Scope head and pipe clamp $115
    Note: pipe is not included in any package. It doesn't make sense to ship iron pipe. A 3 foot 3/4" pipe can be picked up at any of the big box home improvement stores.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails resizedDSCN2582scope stand.jpg   resizedDSCN2528scopestand.jpg   resizedDSCN2588.jpg  
    Last edited by Chill Wills; 10-14-2023 at 10:43 AM.
    Chill Wills

Vendor Sponsor

Heavy duty Cleaning Rod
    Sized for the Larger Bore rifles, BPCR's Lever rifles and CAS
    Made to stand up to the tough cleaning cast bullet shooters sometimes dish out. This is a rotating handle that can take a pounding in the rare event your rifle has to be de-leaded with a very tight patch on a Jag with something like turpentine. I recommend using a hard rubber mallet or dead blow hammer. These rods are long to clear the muzzle while still having the handle back by the buttstock to save knuckles and sights.

Rods come with one rod guide, case/chamber protector in a size of your choice and hard Acetal Jag in a bore diameter of your choice.
    Rods are 50" long and are threaded 8-32 unless you request something different.
    $80 plus shipping

Acetal Cleaning Jags can be had separately. $7.50 plus shipping.
    Because you really want a tight patch, (kinda like fitting a ML ball) mic or measure the cleaning patch you expect to use and let me know that thickness and I can adjust the jag to best fit. NOTE: also, the size square or the diameter of the patch, especially if it is too large, can prevent the correct jag/patch from entering the barrel. In some cases you might try to remove or trim a small amount of patch to test this.
    PM me to get my attention.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails resizedDSCN2662cleaning rod handle.jpg  
    Last edited by Chill Wills; 11-28-2023 at 05:41 PM.
    Chill Wills

Vendor Sponsor

Top punches for Lyman - RCBS Lube sizer $8.50 Plus lowest cost shipping.
    I can make many kinds but the two most useful are the flat nosed for SWC bullets and some WC bullets. These work well to self center the bullets in the sizer. The bullet can move a little to center up.
    The other good design that works with many bullets starts out as a flat nose and then is cut hollow so only contact on the bullet is the outer rim of the nose punch and does not touch the nose, thus preventing distortion. Basic measurements are needed to make it. These are a semi-custom punch.
    Chill Wills