Load DataInline FabricationRotoMetals2Repackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Wideners Lee Precision
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Is This the Beginning of the Battle of Gog and Magog?

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by .429&H110 View Post
    Wiki is biased, but we can know they are biased and account for it.
    Look up Hillary and get a page about how wonderful she is.
    Wiki Trump and he is a very bad man.
    For entertainment wiki "Trump Derangement Syndrome". They have got it.

The only Truth is the Bible, and the Bible kind of assumes we know what a Jew...was.

My idea is the Ottoman Empire, Persian Empire, is waiting for a Califf.
    When Rus loses; the Caucases are Moslem, a power vacuum north and east of the Black Sea, Caspian,
    would be a lot of hungry angry people that are really good at war.
    I wonder how much oil and gas is under the Gobi desert and Tibetan Plateau...
    How long are the Chinese and India going to wait for the "Tribes with Flags" to unite?
    I took notice when Alex wrote "when you see Chinese troops in Ukraine, then worry"
    They have indeed been there before.
    What is your opinion of who is actually Abraham's seed... or for the purpose of this thread Abraham's Jews (and their land)

Recently I had a conversation with the mail lady and she proclaimed that we were obligated to support "the Jews" because of what "the bible says" then she proclaimed that "anyone that supports the Jews will be blessed from God" and "anyone that goes against the Jews will be under God's curse"

I stood there scratching my head as she drove away waving and said "Remember what the Bible says... support The Jews"

I do know what Genesis 12:1-3 says

1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
    2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
    3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

The Bible obviously says that The LORD told Abram that he "HE" was under GOD's blessing but I don't she how that extends to everyone in 2023 that claims to be of Abraham. (Abraham's seeds)

Galatians 3:16
    16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

What did Christ himself say of the leaders of the Jews back in his day

John 8:31-32 (To the saved Jews who believed on Christ)
    31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
    32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:39&44 (To the unsaved Jews... the Pharisees )
    39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
    44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Even in The Book of Revelation (the only 2 times the Jews were mentioned) Christ refers to them as the synagogue of Satan

Revelation 2:9
    9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
    9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

With that being said not all Jews are the synagogue of Satan (some obviously are or Christ wouldn't have said so")
    I think that the Christ believing, born again Jews are the children of promise.

Now if I was 35-40 years younger I would probably be packing my war paint and readying myself to go over and help them out... not because they are "The Jews" but because that garbage that happened October 7 was pure evil and those people need to be squashed like the bugs that they are.

It tends to displease everyone who has chosen a side in the arguments about the chosen but I'm sure that establishing the false ones has been used to reestablish the real ones in the Levant. Outside of that I can't think of anything much to say about them that hasn't been ridden 'til it dropped, beat to death and then made into sausage.

Boolit Master
    Abraham is of Adam. They wrote all this down.
    Moses found the tablets in Joseph's tomb, too heavy to carry, he transcribed them.
    Had to tote old Joseph along to the Promised Land...
    Who wrote Genesis1? God Himself, in clay.
    My fellow Wednesday nighters shake their heads but...

Adam was made by God, given an X and a y
    one X was copied as God made Eve

"Her seed and your seed.."
    Satan has seed? Why yes, the Nephilim donated all the other genes the fallen earth is heir to.
    But in one unbroken line, that original X was from Mary, and God himself supplied the y.
    And so a miraculous virgin birth, Eve's seed of prophesy, perfect, immortal, the Last Adam.
    Completely God and completely perfect man.
    And Satan knows all about it, tried at every generation to kill that line that Satan knew would be his doom.

That is why the Children of Israel kept track of marriage.
    Why the Raphalim in the area had to be wiped out.
    There was one pair of XX gene that escaped the Flood in Ham's wife, the odd episode of Noah's wrath makes more sense if it was his daughter-in-law he was disgusted by, so Noah exiled her, the giants after the Flood descended from her and Ham.
    Those genetic traces are still abounding, but diluted, though we do see some very very saintly people, and some very very evil people. And the promise is we can all be saved if we repent and are reborn. Born anew in the Holy Spirit.
    Just my opinion of how we got here, and that our Bible is literally a history.
    YMMV
    Our Savior Himself charged us to evangelize: to teach the Good News.
    I believe in the Flood because Jesus did.
    Will there be a War at the end of the world? Promise.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama358 View Post
    What is your opinion of who is actually Abraham's seed... or for the purpose of this thread Abraham's Jews (and their land)

Recently I had a conversation with the mail lady and she proclaimed that we were obligated to support "the Jews" because of what "the bible says" then she proclaimed that "anyone that supports the Jews will be blessed from God" and "anyone that goes against the Jews will be under God's curse"

I stood there scratching my head as she drove away waving and said "Remember what the Bible says... support The Jews"

I do know what Genesis 12:1-3 says

1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
    2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
    3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

The Bible obviously says that The LORD told Abram that he "HE" was under GOD's blessing but I don't she how that extends to everyone in 2023 that claims to be of Abraham. (Abraham's seeds)

Galatians 3:16
    16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

What did Christ himself say of the leaders of the Jews back in his day

John 8:31-32 (To the saved Jews who believed on Christ)
    31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
    32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:39&44 (To the unsaved Jews... the Pharisees )
    39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
    44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Even in The Book of Revelation (the only 2 times the Jews were mentioned) Christ refers to them as the synagogue of Satan

Revelation 2:9
    9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
    9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

With that being said not all Jews are the synagogue of Satan (some obviously are or Christ wouldn't have said so")
    I think that the Christ believing, born again Jews are the children of promise.

Now if I was 35-40 years younger I would probably be packing my war paint and readying myself to go over and help them out... not because they are "The Jews" but because that garbage that happened October 7 was pure evil and those people need to be squashed like the bugs that they are.
    I have to AMEN this!

So was the first covenant (with Abraham) completed in Christ, or not? If it wasn't, shouldn't we (Christians) all be Jewish converts? If it was, then who is God's people today?
    I have a friend that states, we where grafted into the Jews, this is true. When we graft pecan trees, we remove everything but the root, and graft in a new branch, that bears the kind of fruit we want, we don't graft a bad branch to a perfect tree. To me the root is Abraham's promise, fulfilled in Jesus, and the graft being the gentile, to the root, but with the original branch perfectly able to be grafted back into one tree, making it a new tree.

So why the obsession with Isreal and the Middle East?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by deltaenterprizes View Post
    Could we be seeing the beginning of the battle predicted in the Bible?
    I am absolutely certain that we are witnessing "wars and rumors of wars".
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Maybe, if it goes farther. It’s only being slowly provoked now. Remember how they said Israel should not make a mistake. I think it will turn into a nuclear confrontation and then stop, through the millenium. Something sets them back from destroying the remnant.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by .429&H110 View Post
    Moses found the tablets in Joseph's tomb, too heavy to carry, he transcribed them.
    Chapter and verse Please?

I always thought Exodus had GOD speaking the commandments

Exodus 20:1-26
    1 And God spake all these words, saying,

Unless you are talking about some other tablets?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345