WidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Titan Reloading Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White river energetics

Boolit Master

Republic seems to have a few brands of large rifle primers , but at the current price I am not buying yet , prices have came down on the small primers so am hoping the large rifle will drop some , I would expect the white river primers to be fine .

Boolit Master

yep going to give them a try and see never know until you try,I opened my last case yesterday so I'm down too about 20k on hand.
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Mold
    Regarding the LR's, went in on a group buy with fellow club members (20K) from local distributor. I haven't had a chance to shoot any that I bought. But reports from others have been good w/no issues. Note: My fellow shooters have been using these in wood guns (Garand, M1A's 03A#'s and the the like) in local CMP matches. I intend to do the same. During these matches I have not witnessed any misfires, slamfires, etc. with their use.

Conclusion: The omens, signs and portents are good for this primer, at least for my intended use.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapier View Post
    This is their website https://whiteriverenergetics.com/
    They do show an Arkansas location.

There are several notes on several forums, but did not find an advertisement listing for retail sales. No telling why they are not apparently bought wholesale for retail sales, usually has more to do with bulk pricing and competition than anything else. we have had a lot of foreign primers show up, when the prices got to where they could make some real money here. Prices have been coming down gradually, between new contracts by the Feds.
    Fiocchi just openned their primer manufacturing plant in Little Rock, Arkansas. They announced in 2022 that they were building it, and broke ground in early 2023. I'm guessing it is up and running now, because I have seen new package Fiocchi primers on the market suddenly.

Could White River Energetics be part of Fiocchi? Or maybe they are partnered in some way?
    When democracy becomes tyranny, those of us with rifles still get to vote.

Boolit Master

Humm I don't know who owns them but the primers got here today they look great as good as CCI's ?? only time will tell
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by atfsux View Post
    Could White River Energetics be part of Fiocchi? Or maybe they are partnered in some way?
    No, definitely 2 different companies in different facilities within Arkansas.

Boolit Buddy
    Per Fiocchi, their Little Rock plant isn't due to open till 2025.

Boolit Buddy
    Got 10K LRP yesterday - better than running around to every shop in town to see if you can buy a hundred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12