RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLoad Data
WidenersTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision

Thread: New Hollywood

New Hollywood

Today I had the pleasure of going up to Flagstaff and meeting Bob Cordes (Mr. Hollywood?)
    and see his collection of Hollywood presses. What a great guy, we spent half of the day visiting with him and getting to know each other a little bit and discussing his fabulous collection. Sam said she really enjoyed the visit as he was'nt just about the Hollywoods, (not her thing) but spent time sharing parts of his life and the many experiences he's had. I feel very fortunate to have been able to vist and was even able to walk away with a Model A, 3-station turret and a late model Hollywood powder measure. I now am the proud owner of 2 seniors the model A and a like new powder measure. I am NOT a collector but like old machinery and will put these to use reloading for myself and Sam. That's the part about my presses that she likes, me keeping her supplied w/ammo.
    If you are into Hollywoods, he is a great resource of knowledge and parts and an all around nice guy.

Boolit Master
    Sounds like fun! And you must have married well (she shoots and likes guns) plus she has good taste (she married you)
    Most of the Hollywood guys usually watch the "Vintage Reloading" section. You'll find more Hollywood info there.
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!