MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingWideners
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackbox
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cell phone carriers / companies

Boolit Buddy
    I use Mint Mobile and have been happy with it though my main reason for choosing them was price. I get unlimited talk and text with 5 gigs of data which is plenty for me at $15/month.

Boolit Grand Master

Consumer Cellular. You can choose either system and they will send you the sim card for it. If there is a problem you talk to a real person here in the US. We also use Blu phones bought on Amazon. Much cheaper than the majors and they work fine.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

Another Consumer Cellular user here. Switched from Verizon same time I jettisoned the land line after my wife passed away. I didn't need phone like she did. We both had Iphones . I gave hers to son to pass on to needy student in one of his college classes. When I signed up for CS, I didn't have to switch sim cards. Iphone had something they called Isim. They worked their magic and the phone has worked fine except for sketchy service. For my use it is not a big problem.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Master

Consumers Cellular also offers a $5.00 / month discount to AARP Members for their first 12 months. That’s enough to buy 600 SPPs!

Cel phone service is totally dependent on lne of sight towers near you. No tower, no service. So you ask neighbors what works there if you move. Our location, it is Verizon, but AT&T is actually putting up two towers and promising to actually put connect boxes on the fiber optic cable they installed on the tax payer dime 5 years ago,,,, without a single connect box. Your rural communications act by Congress dollars at work....I went down and cornered the contractor and engineer next to my property line, where are the connect boxes, going in at, we are not going to put them in..!!
    Last edited by Rapier; 10-13-2023 at 04:41 PM.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Boolit Master
    [QUOTE=Bmi48219;5633536]Consumers Cellular also offers a $5.00 / month discount to AARP Members for their first 12 months.

Too bad AARP is very anti-gun & WOKE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12