Reloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionRepackboxInline Fabrication
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The authority of Jesus Christ

Boolit Master

The authority of Jesus Christ

Jesus told Peter he was blessed because he had been taught by the Father as to who Jesus is. Matt. 16 v 16 - 18. He then says that the foundation of His Kingdom is that everyone entering His Kingdom is being taught by the Father. John 6 v 45 and Isaiah 54:13 In 6 v 65 He explains that the Father enables those entering Christ’s kingdom by the drawing of John 6 v 44. This drawing/ enabling is supernaturally revealing to each person entering Christ’s Kingdom that Jesus Christ is in fact the Messiah, the Son of the Living God.

in John 5 v 19 - 24, Jesus explains that all authority is His, given to Him by the Father. What is often missed is that He tells us that He gives eternal life to whomever He is pleased to give it. He is uniquely qualified to judge men because He is the Son of Man.

JESUS CHRIST IS BOTH CREATOR AND JUDGE OF MEN
    Decreed by our Creator: The man who has been made able to believe and understand that Jesus Christ has been sent into this world by the Father has been born of the Spirit of God. This man shall never experience spiritual death. He will live forever!

Boolit Buddy

Somewhere between the Red and the Rio Grande
    Amen !
    Keep your powder dry and watch your six !!

Boolit Master
    Revelation 1:8
    King James Version
    8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Boolit Buddy

John 1:1-4
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2 The same was in the beginning with God.
    3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Boolit Buddy

John 1:14

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Boolit Master
    Jesus said it.
    I believe it.

The Word of God mentions "Stumblingstones" in a dozen places.
    For some, respecting Authority is a long Roman Road, like Romans 9 says.
    It is our Commission to teach, witness, about the rocks in the Road.
    Lord knows I have hit a few.

Falling rocks. Boulders. Slippery scree.
    In the rapids or just below the surface of a still lake.

Boolit Master
    Jesus was not born here to tell us what a great job we are doing.
    God came to earth to tell us fallen people how we might be saved.

A question I have for God is: why do so many deny the Truth? Why choose dark?

Jesus went to the leaders and showed them they weren't following their own law.
    Today our leaders cannot follow their own laws, and are afraid of us.
    We can see that the emperor has no clothes.
    Jesus said we would be persecuted for our faith and that's why.

To deny the Authority of Jesus Christ is the only unforgivable sin
    unforgivable only because we chose poorly.
    I am not a Calvinist, I believe anyone might repent and be saved.
    What puzzles me is why some will not.

Maybe it's a Pharaoh thing, we think we are god.
    I don't see how that would work out long term though.

Boolit Master

Jesus has all authority, and all power, in all things, given to Him by the Most High God Almighty!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Quote Originally Posted by .429&H110 View Post
    Jesus was not born here to tell us what a great job we are doing.
    God came to earth to tell us fallen people how we might be saved.

A question I have for God is: why do so many deny the Truth? Why choose dark?

Jesus went to the leaders and showed them they weren't following their own law.
    Today our leaders cannot follow their own laws, and are afraid of us.
    We can see that the emperor has no clothes.
    Jesus said we would be persecuted for our faith and that's why.

To deny the Authority of Jesus Christ is the only unforgivable sin
    unforgivable only because we chose poorly.
    I am not a Calvinist, I believe anyone might repent and be saved.
    What puzzles me is why some will not.

Maybe it's a Pharaoh thing, we think we are god.
    I don't see how that would work out long term though.

Why do so many deny the truth?
    Answer: There's a bunch of reasons. Lots and lots of them. Look at the rebellious punk kid in your neighborhood or the grown up that never stop being one. Or some girl who has an emotional need to drink a lot and have multiple one night stands. Look at the book of Acts and see what Saul was like. Or the Israelites who wanted a golden calf. Or the political ideologue who needs their chosen fabrications to be true.

About what's not forgiven...
    Matthew 12:31
    Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Matthew 12:32
    And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Boolit Master
    Amen to that.

The deceiver deceives that's all he's got, is lies.
    We have to teach, preach, witness, proclaim, live, the Authority of Jesus Christ.
    And reach the lost sheep before they're lost forever.

Hey, got a story I'd like to share concerning the authority of Christ.
    Was up reading until two in the morning and breakfast will interrupt shortly so this may take me a while but I'll get it done.
    No doubt it'll take me a few posts so I'll be about it and try to not skip over anything.
    Some of my notes from back then are scribbled in the imagery and may or may not be germane to the discussion at hand.

So, about thirty years ago I was studying what was available on early investigative efforts toward the Great Pyramid at Giza. It's located at the base point of the Nile delta and is long recognized to be situated at the geographic center of the planet's landmasses.

Somewhere around the same time I learned about that old seven headed crooked serpent Canaanite deity called Lotan. If that were to remind you of a Jimi Hendrix album cover, temples, illustrations and petroglyph representations of seven headed serpent gods from around the world, well yeah, it does me too. From Sumer and Siberia to Mexico and India that old boy has been depicted on his walk to and fro in the world for a long, long time.

Boolit Master
    Seven lucky seven, toss the dice, crap.
    Makes me wonder what on earth the old boys were seeing.

Boolit Master
    wonder why people dont see those seven headed serpents anymore

In another thread, the one about whether the USA will be or is under judgement I'd said:
    "Speaking of the crooked serpent, Christ's heel and such things, many years ago I came to understand that the story of Messiah is shown in the constellations as viewed from Earth and is sculpted into the face of the planet for this time.
    About thirty years ago I sat down with my better 2/3's with the world atlas opened to the two page spread of the Mideast and showed it to her. We stared at each other wide eyed across the dinner table with goose bumps as we felt the spirit moving through the room. Like "WOW did you feel that?"! "

When that happened to us I understood it to signal that yeah, I'd hit the mark. That God has sculpted this world just as He shaped the heavens, not only to serve as the reality we can operate within but also to tell the story. Right there on the geographic center of Satan World is the seal, the ensign, a diarama portraying Christ's authority.

So is He praying over the serpent or throttling it?

And here's some last thoughts for you.
    If one follows the angle of the ascending passage from the great pyramid then they will of course end up at Bethlehem.

And as David Flynn published before his death, our world and time are so constructed that distances denoted in our standard units of linear measurement correspond to actual dates BC and AD. Flynn's book The Temple At The Center Of Time is worth the money and rereading.

OK guys, that's what I think. It's my experience and no one else's. I hit you with it cold and in some ways it's about like listening to an episode of Art Bell. I get that. The difference is that I did the studies, I've lived it. I learned that our reality is a construct just like scripture tells us. And whether you're a prince, a housewife, a taxi driver or some seven headed crooked wannabe, this game is rigged.

Boolit Master
    26-18"-9.63' puts a fine point on it.
    The old boys could measure!
    Try this on...
    Ankh is the hieroglyph for soul.
    Pharaoh knew he had a soul, and wanted to take it with him.
    He worshiped himself, so he had it backwards.
    Moses tried to convince one Pharaoh's hardened heart who God is, too late.

An ankh is a zero over one
    They called the pyramid base the zeroth floor, so they knew zero and were good at triangles.
    They surveyed the Nile every year after it flooded to figure out where what was whose.
    So they learned to solve triangles because they had to.
    Maybe they were cribbing the Chaldean's notes, Abraham could draw a map, too.
    Chaldeans had circles. Chariot wheels to conquer the world.
    Pi times diameter would be the rim.
    The Chaldeans could find a zero in 360 degrees...

When a triangle has a side zero (or infinity) it is a problem.
    Turn the ankh over: one over zero, indeterminate, we can't solve that either.

Who taught the early bronze age people math?
    Was it God or the Nephalim? Either way, you get a young earth.
    Just because a geologist gets funding and published doesn't make him correct.
    I'm tired of running out of oil every 30 years.
    It's time we realize Whose we are.

Boolit Master
    the earliest records of math is from clay tablets made by sumerians. were they a god fearing people or did they praise buddha or some other entity and it was not a young earth 4000 years ago. it may have been the early civilizations of humans. after all humans have only been here on earth a relatively short time. the dinosaurs have us beat by hundreds of millions of years. how long will humans be allowed to live on earth?

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by farmbif View Post
    after all humans have only been here on earth a relatively short time. the dinosaurs have us beat by hundreds of millions of years. how long will humans be allowed to live on earth?
    I guess I have to brush up on my Genesis reading, I must have missed that part. Chapter and verse please?

Well, guess I did leave tidbits out (inevitably). From the writings of Strabo or Diodorus the Nile Delta used to have seven streams. This all clicked with me about Isaiah 11, an Old Testament passage telling us what's happening when Messiah deals with ol' Seven Head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast