Load DataReloading EverythingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Repackbox RotoMetals2

Thread: Benchrest Stock

Boolit Buddy

Benchrest Stock

I have a Shilen barrelled action that I would like to find a stock for. GB auction #1006655414 lists an XP100 in a 'custom' stock that is what I'm looking for; simple lines and traditional old school looks. Anyone knowledgeable and kind enough to have a look and maybe point me in the right direction???

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Jrl i think i have an inletted blank stack for an XP based bench rifle will go thru blanks

I have a walnut bench rest stock that is inletted for the Remington short action Model 700. It is not cut for a magazine.

Nothing comes up when I enter #1006655414 in the GB search window.

Boolit Master
    if I'm not mistaken the Remington xp100 used a model 7 receiver , Boyds might be an option

Boolit Grand Master

Last edited by M-Tecs; 09-04-2023 at 04:08 PM.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Buddy
    Have already looked thru all but one of the links posted above (and a few more) but nothing catches my eye like the one on GB#1006655414.

Boolit Master
    Try Kelbly's or Bruno shooters supply. Mcmillan makes some of their stocks.
    Last edited by jsizemore; 09-06-2023 at 01:46 PM.

Boolit Master
    I got to look at the GB rifle. Looks like a light or heavy varmint class rifle stock. Might have to get it inlet, pillars and bedding done. Speedy Gonzales may be has a stock or can do the work. SG Rifles on facebook.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by JRLesan View Post
    Have already looked thru all but one of the links posted above (and a few more) but nothing catches my eye like the one on GB#1006655414.
    Contact the various manufactures with the pictures of what you want. Some don't catalog every stock available or they may be able to give you a source for that stock.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer