Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Repackbox
Lee PrecisionWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Reloading Everything Titan Reloading

Thread: BB Gun Collection

Moderator Emeritus

BB Gun Collection

I noted on a nearby Craigslist a listing for many, many antique/collectible BB guns. Not anything I have interest in, but I reckon there may by some on this forum who are into old BB guns. Here's the link: https://potsdam.craigslist.org/atq/d...658582692.html
    (I know nothing about this, other than seeing the ad and (hopefully) being a nice guy in letting folks on this site know...)
    geo

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Whew! I'm glad you aren't interested in the BB guns George . . . . what would your mother think? She'd be worried sick that you "might put your eye out"! (One of my mother's favorite warnings. )

Nice of you to post this - maybe someone here that likes old BB guns will find a treasure. I sold my trust 'ol Daisy when I had an auction to settle my mother's estate. I don't remember what it brought, but I remember a young fellow bought it and was tickled with it - it went to the right guy!

Jim

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by bedbugbilly View Post
    Whew! I'm glad you aren't interested in the BB guns George . . . . what would your mother think? She'd be worried sick that you "might put your eye out"! (One of my mother's favorite warnings. )

Nice of you to post this - maybe someone here that likes old BB guns will find a treasure. I sold my trust 'ol Daisy when I had an auction to settle my mother's estate. I don't remember what it brought, but I remember a young fellow bought it and was tickled with it - it went to the right guy!

Jim
    Interestingly, as a "city kid", I never ever had a bb gun! I bought my first (actually, a pair) for use as a teaching aid shortly after I became a Hunter Safety (firearms) Instructor -- two Daisy Avanti 499 Single-shot target BB carbines. For my sons, growing up, I had purchased a Daisy Model Powerline 900 .177 air rifle. This was quickly replaced with .22 rimfires... I was lucky -- still have two working eyes, albeit I do have (left eye) cataract surgery scheduled in near future.
    geo

wow - some very rare ones pictured -
    never pick a fight with an old man - if he is too old to fight he will just kill you -
    in this current crisis our government is not the solution , it is the problem ! -

ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

as they say in latin

Boolit Master

That is in my wife's home town , it would be a nice area if it was not in N.Y. State.
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

What! a whole collection and no brass Benjamin Franklins? that is cruel and unusual.
    Give me something to believe in. Poison
    Arosmith What it takes
    A 12 step program

Boolit Master

that is a very nice collection. Thanks for posting. I wonder if BB guns come under Kathy's "all guns need FFL transfer" law?

In California you can only transfer these with proof that they are cruelty free; never tested on animals.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free