RepackboxSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingWidenersLoad Data
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Book of Life...When is your name entered or Blotted out?

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by .429&H110 View Post
    But
    My Savior does not sit on a golden throne in the clouds throwing thunderbolts. I looked.
    I do not recall anyone saying that Christ sits on a Golden throne in the clouds throwing thunderbolts' I think you are confusing the bible and Greek mythology... Maybe Zeus?

But
    When God drowned the Nephilim, were their lost demonic souls left stuck in this fallen world?
    Now there's a soul that didn't make it into the Book or the poor soul it possesses.
    Nephilim... you mean like half man half beast? Is this where demons allegedly came down and mated with humans and begot some type of beast?

Hmmm, If they could do it then, why wouldn't they be able to do it now? Or were only the breeding demons wiped out during the flood and the sterile ones are left to plague current humans. Again sounds more like Greek mythology to me.

I guess you could start a thread about what the Nephilim mentioned in the bible. We could discuss what they were and were not. But I started this particular thread to discuss the Lambs book of life.
    Forgive me if I seem a bit curt,

Boolit Master
    Curt is good, sorry about the thread hijack.

Boolit Buddy

Curt is good, sorry about the thread hijack.

Thanks for the consideration brother

Boolit Master
    John 5:24 tells us that upon hearing His Word and believing His Father has passed from a state of spiritual death to spiritual life and that this person does not enter judgment.
    Decreed by our Creator: The man who has been made able to believe and understand that Jesus Christ has been sent into this world by the Father has been born of the Spirit of God. This man shall never experience spiritual death. He will live forever!

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by wmitty View Post
    John 5:24 tells us that upon hearing His Word and believing His Father has passed from a state of spiritual death to spiritual life and that this person does not enter judgment.
    Wmitty,
    What a great bible reference... I believe as previously stated, that we are all written in at creation... even before the womb and at the point you have passed from spiritual death to spiritual life, is when
    your name can not be blotted out because you have been sealed with the holy spirit of promise. *see below

Also all three scriptures go a long way to debunking doctrines that say you can lose your Salvation.

Ephesians 1: 13-14
    13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
    14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory

Ephesians 4:30
    30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123