Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading EverythingLoad Data
RotoMetals2 Lee Precision
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Use of with results using Waltz die and Paco Accurizer to swage 22LR

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by uscra112 View Post
    I too made my own version of the Waltz tool about 10-11 years ago, and found it gave me significant improvement of commodity ammo up to CCI MiniMags fired from a stock 10/22. It did nothing but harm to higher grade competition ammo, and it made little difference when the treated ammo was used in my competition-grade Ballard. The difference being that the Ruger has a chamber the size of Carnegie Hall, while the Ballard is much tighter. (My tool expands the bullets to a uniform .225", which fills the Ruger chamber better.)

I still have the drawings if anyone is interested. The parts fit into a Lee "Universal Expander" (which it isn't) body. Very simple to make.

Phil
    Since you are already sending one out hopefully it's not too much trouble to send me a copy also? PM sent with e-mail. Thanks!!!!!!
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by uscra112 View Post
    What's your email address?
    Thanks! PM coming with email address
    Chill Wills

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123