Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationWidenersReloading EverythingLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision

Thread: Mould Swap

Boolit Master

Mould Swap

Simple enough I have several moulds that need to move along to a new home some I got as a part of a batch deal, some i just don’t use to validate keeping and some I don’t have a gun for. The idea at the moment is to just doing an equitable trade including mix and match with each side taking care of their shipping cost for the swap. The calibers I’m looking to feed are 9mm, .38 .40, .45acp and .30cal rifle though i do have several moulds for each caliber. If nothing pans out for swapping I will close the ad after about a month or so and re-post as a sell ad with prices. Pix are available on request, unless I get motivated enough tonight to grab some pix to post

1. Lee 356-120-TC 2 Cav- Cast a couple boxes worth to try it out, no issues I just have the Lyman Version and prefer the square base in the sizers.
    2. Lyman 356402 120g TCPB Single Cav Casts perfect, just upgraded to a 4 cav mould
    3. Lee 358-150-1R RNPB 6 Cav- a definite rescue, casts ugly bullets but works OK. I have others I use more. Discussed here: https://castboolits.gunloads.com/sho...ee-6-cav-mould
    4. Lyman 452460 200g SWCPB Single Cav- Casts perfect, just upgraded to a 2 cav mould
    5. Lyman 457125 464g LRN Single Cav- Have not used this one
    6. Lee 548-500 SPB Single Cav- this also comes with a Lee .458 size die supposed goto for 458 SOCOM. Have not used this one.
    7. Lyman 440 RB- Have not used this one
    8. Lyman 380 RB- Have not used this one
    9. Shiloh 454J RB- Have not used this one

Please post a PM Sent Reply post on what your interested in swapping and Send me a PM with your offer
    Last edited by metricmonkeywrench; 08-09-2023 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Added send PM

Boolit Bub
    How much for the 457125?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveOKo922 View Post
    How much for the 457125?
    Steve, this is a want to trade ad which is why there are no prices. Do you have a mould to trade?

Boolit Bub
    Nothing that you need according to your ad unfortunately. I have a Rapine .58 caliber minie mold I don't use.

Boolit Master
    One and only bump