Snyders JerkyRepackboxLoad DataInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything Lee Precision

Thread: Local Gun Shop near Houston you really like

Local Gun Shop near Houston you really like

I really liked my local gun shop in Lampasas Texas. Good prices, great conversation with staff and customers, excellent knowledge and fair priced reloading supplies. It looks like I'll be moving to Spring Texas or Katy Texas (both suburbs of Houston). Does anyone live in the western or northern suburbs of Houston and have a great gun shop you're willing to mention?
    VOTE, VOTE, VOTE often. In dealing with potential dishonesty or corruption, Something you might keep in mind is a revealing quote by S.W. Erdnase in his book The Expert at the Card Table "Almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."
    Politicians are like babies diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason. Mark Twain

Boolit Master
    Collectors Firearms has been there for a long time and have a wide selection of all things gun related, but they are proud of their stuff.

I havent been there for 40 years but I used to think Carter Country was a slice of heaven. Still have the pistol my Uncle bought me when I was 15.

Boolit Master
    Don't take it for the gospel truth, what ever you hear. I asked about an Army/Navy surplus store in Daytona Beach FL. After I got to the store recomended and looked around I think the only item I saw that was not made in China was a high point pistol. I guess I should have specified American surplus not cheap chinese copies of American surplus.

Boolit Master

Collectors Firearms has the best inventory of any gun shop I’ve seen. Their website will make you drool.
    https://www.collectorsfirearms.com/
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris