Load DataInline FabricationReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyWidenersTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Repackbox

Thread: Help for an Ozzie member

Boolit Buddy

Help for an Ozzie member

Not sure if this is the right place , but if not please tell me.
    I have been casting and testing slugs for my C-More shotgun and may have got one a bit hot. It was hard to extract but these guns have a long strong handle to reef on so the hull came out.
    But I had bent the left hand extractor and on stripping and trying to straighten it ,it broke the hook off.
    Now C-more have spares in stock he was willing to sell me but said he would get back to me on price etc. Despite emails he has not replied.
    I was wondering if a helpfull member would be able to buy it and arrange freight for suitable monetary compensation of course.
    I want to get back shooting again. Please PM me if able to help.
    Keith

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place , but if not please tell me.
    I have been casting and testing slugs for my C-More shotgun and may have got one a bit hot. It was hard to extract but these guns have a long strong handle to reef on so the hull came out.
    But I had bent the left hand extractor and on stripping and trying to straighten it ,it broke the hook off.
    Now C-more have spares in stock he was willing to sell me but said he would get back to me on price etc. Despite emails he has not replied.
    I was wondering if a helpfull member would be able to buy it and arrange freight for suitable monetary compensation of course.
    I want to get back shooting again. Please PM me if able to help.
    Keith
    Are their any "laws" or "rules" vis firearm parts being shipped down-under? Most sadly, I know Canada has too many restrictions to even list ! If you just need an extractor I do not see any challenges in your getting it, UNLESS -- again -- there are prohibitions vis gun part shipments (perhaps without special licenses?) to Australia. Advise?

I get my rifle parts sent from USA labels "Machinery Parts" on the parcel declaration.
    Hold Still Varmint; while I plugs Yer!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by georgerkahn View Post
    Are their any "laws" or "rules" vis firearm parts being shipped down-under? Most sadly, I know Canada has too many restrictions to even list ! If you just need an extractor I do not see any challenges in your getting it, UNLESS -- again -- there are prohibitions vis gun part shipments (perhaps without special licenses?) to Australia. Advise?
    Yes there is a law, I forget what it's called. If you notice on sites such as Midwayusa, Mid South Shooters, etc. you notice on some items they are restricted for export. That's why Bad Ass Wallace has his packages marked with what he noted.

All firearms, most firearm parts, magazines, and components require a US EXPORT permit. We can ship some minor components to some countries without a permit if the shipment value is less than $500. Anything attached to and/or part of a firearm requires a US export permit, including riflescopes.

I.T.A.R. laws
    Food is overrated. A nice rifle is way more important.
    Rob

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilecoyote View Post
    I.T.A.R. laws
    Thanks, that's it. Dang old age!!

Boolit Master

i thought black sabith needed help
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by georgerkahn View Post
    Of course there are import laws in Oz and only a fool would risk his licence by trying to circumvent them. And any "accomplice" in the US might expect a visit from some clandestine agency.
    Besides, it is really straightfoorward (and free) getting an Import Permit for parts for legal firearms.
    Go to the Queensland Police website and download Form B709.

Boolit Buddy
    Sort of sorted now. C-More is sending it to an agent that deals with a dealer in Brisbane. So I will have to get on to them to forward it.

Boolit Master
    For the record,shotguns are not included in ITAR,but you will need a B709 to import (legally)