Reloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad DataSnyders Jerky
RepackboxWidenersRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision

Thread: English pak tool

Boolit Mold

English pak tool

I lucked into one of these today on eBay. Does anyone know of a current source for dies and shell holders for this tool? Looking mainly for 45 acp and 308. Any help or leads would be much appreciated guys. Thanks.

Boolit Grand Master

2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Mold
    Thank you sir. I must’ve missed that link when I was searching earlier. I’ll give them a call at a more decent hour and report back on availability; maybe it will help the next person out.

Boolit Mold
    An update as promised, Mr Barron sold the business around 10 years ago to a fellow machinist whom he’s lost contact with. He’s going to look around and see if he has the contact info stashed around somewhere. To be edited if/when I find anything else out.

Boolit Grand Master
    nickyc, you might want to go over to the ASSRA Forum and see whether anybody there has any recent info, also the ARTCA Forum might be helpful. Both of these have members who specialize in the collection and use of such ancient and esoteric tool.
    Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Boolit Mold
    I hadn’t thought of the ARTCA, so I appreciate the lead. In the process of registering now.