Reloading EverythingWidenersLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Load Data

Thread: For thought and meditation Monday July 10, 2023

For thought and meditation Monday July 10, 2023

3. PSALM 40:1-3
    I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in him.

In my 12th year, my beloved grandmother died. She was the one person in the family who loved me unconditionally. Crushed and depressed, I drifted away from my church where I felt no solace. Although I had been singing in church since childhood, and was a member of the youth choir, I stopped singing. I could not even follow the words of popular songs on the radio. My voice was stilled.

Years later, I followed my own children to Sunday School at a church where we lived in Knoxville, Tennessee. There I found acceptance, grace and peace. I was also invited to join the choir. After twenty years my voice returned and I have been singing praises to God ever since.

When things seem darkest, that is when God is at work. When we are filled with despair, God will hear our cries, and will not leave us desolate.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master

Amen and praise the Lord for Christ our Savior!

For 45 years I was the goat who would not be led, I wanted no shepherd.

And for 45 years he watched over me, when I was in trouble, stuck in a swamp, or wallowing in despair he sent help.

Someone would show up out of nowhere, take me home, put me in front of a good solid homecooked meal. Give me some counciling and advice, and a safe place to sleep.

We would go back in the morning, my vehicle ready to go. They would accept no thanks or money. Pat me on my back and send me on my way with good wishes.

Now I am the one serving the Lord. And I get forwarnings of trouble ahead. St Peggy is in dire straits William Thomas. She is going to need 3,000$ to stay out of debt and keep her head above water.

A week later she finally called me, bill I need 2000$, to pay off the IRS and some bills. Funny I said, I heard 3k. So I counted 2500$ into her hand. She tried to thank me.
    No peggy, you have to thank the Lord. This is money from his tithe that I was late in paying. His money, he just lets me carry it.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Master

Thanks for picking it up while Pine Barron is out - God Bless
    Being human is not for sissies.