Quote Originally Posted by jmorris View Post
    Eat up the better part of $1000…

LIKE! LIKE! LIKE!
    Gary...
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Quote Originally Posted by 414gates View Post
    I had a dust-up with some folks on the forum at Accurateshooter.com about this press.

Somebody posted that their Zero press flexes.

I replied that if it flexes, it's rubbish.

Someone - presumably a Zero press manufacturer / dealer or owner, took exception to my use of the word 'rubbish', and some other Zero press cheerleaders went off on a tangent saying all presses flex if you measure for it.

I mentioned that my Lee Classic Cast does not flex, and I was given a lecture on measuring flex, presumably to convince me that it does.

People spend money to feel confident. There's a big market for shooter confidence.
    Good post. Ever notice that what another person's owns is the best in the world and yours is garbage. I just keep on with what works for me and let the other person keep on pouring more money into things that do the same as mine.

Boolit Master
    As I said, IF I want full length sizing I set the die deep. Normally I partial size not touching the shoulder and leaving a few thousand of unsized neck. If I need to set the neck back, I adjust the die in small steps just enough to chamber a round. This takes into account any slop that the press may have. Not that most of my presses have enough slop to make any real difference.

Finally ran into a fella that has one, told me how he deprimed on it once and never again. Because of the spent primers passing through the ram, through the press into the little cup. Residue would work its way between the ram and base also into the neat bearings on the linkage.

A jewel of a press like that should not suffer dirty work like depriming.

Quote Originally Posted by rbuck351 View Post
    Not that most of my presses have enough slop to make any real difference.
    There are things I load that don’t require much precision but if that’s what I am after, a turret isn’t what I use. The Lee might be the best design out of all of them though because it’s not a turret mounted by a post in the center. They don’t tilt back and forth like the one in the video on the first page.

Boolit Master
    I agree. If I was into extreme accuracy, I would not use one of my turret or progressive presses. Most likely would use my co ax or my Herters super O. I haven't tested the Herters but I doubt it would flex much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12