WidenersLoad DataLee PrecisionRepackbox
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading

Thread: I've found a miracle (for me) in adjusting MBF RPG2 the CNC Bullet Adjustment

Boolit Master

I've found a miracle (for me) in adjusting MBF RPG2 the CNC Bullet Adjustment

Getting rid of those idiot spacers on the Mr Bullet Feeder and easily adjusting the thing for any bullet type in just a minute or two. It's a flippin' miracle! The RPG2 CNC Bullet Adjustment for DAA Bullet Feeders I got from Ben Stoeger's is a work of genius. I must have been living in a cage not to have seen this thing before.

I can now make any bullet size or shape fall nose up or down without risk of suicide. My wife no longer has to remove any sharp instruments from the room. I have quit drinking.

I can have them preset for different bullets and just plug them in. I no longer have a love hate relationship with Mr. Bullet Feeder.
    [

Boolit Master
    I just ordered some preset nose pieces from Double Alpha. I think they allow me to set up for one caliber/profile and then snap it out when I want to use the collator for a different profile. Hope that they work because conversion can be very frustrating!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JimB.. View Post
    I just ordered some preset nose pieces from Double Alpha. I think they allow me to set up for one caliber/profile and then snap it out when I want to use the collator for a different profile. Hope that they work because conversion can be very frustrating!
    The widget I bought isn't cheap ($38.00) but compared to the amount of psychotherapy time...it sure is a deal.
    [