Reloading EverythingLoad DataTitan ReloadingWideners
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox RotoMetals2

Thread: "Wholesale Hunter Co."

Boolit Buddy

"Wholesale Hunter Co."

I won a Rifle auction on Gunbroker from 'Wholesale Hunter" Co. They have received my payment and copy of FFL now they say they might have to possibly locate a supplier, take fourteen days to deliver, or possibly cancel the order. Has anyone had any experience with this Company?

I've seen their listings, but never got a warm and fuzzy feeling about them.

Windy West Texas, between the rocks, and the trees.
    I have purchased loading components from them in the past: didn't have any issues. However, your situation is an order of magnitude above a box of bullets! That is just insane!
    Rights, and Privileges, are not synonymous. We have the Right to Bear Arms. As soon as the Government mandates firearm registration, and permiting, then that Right becomes a Privilege, and may be taken away at our Master's discretion.

Boolit Buddy

Somewhere between the Red and the Rio Grande
    Wow that’s unreal!! How do you action a rifle you don’t even have. What were they thinking?! I have had a few dealings with them in the past and they have all been positive. Let’s hope for the best!
    Keep your powder dry and watch your six !!

Boolit Master
    I think if you read their FINE PRINT they say in weasel words that the item MAY NOT BE IN STOCK. I have backed away from those statements more than once.

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    I won't deal with them in the first place due to their outrageous shipping.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Master
    Have not dealt with these people, but have noticed a number of company's selling stuff they do not have,
    then after the sale, go out and see if they can get the product to fill orders ???

Boolit Buddy

I have not bought a gun from them, but purchased some reloading accessories from them on Ebay. They canceled the purchase (after I had paid them) due to not having the item in stock. I'm sure you'll get your money back, eventually, but what a PITB for you. Good luck!
    Running the ridges and riding the rivers of the Southwest Virginia Appalachians