Titan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyWideners
Load Data RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS: Lyman Molds, Sizer, Gas-Checks, Handles

WTS: Lyman Molds, Sizer, Gas-Checks, Handles

All moulds are Lyman-Ideal except for the 2 cavity which is an unused, brand new Lyman in a plastic box. All molds are in very good or better condition. The outside box of gas checks is a bit rough but its 1,000+ full, verified by weight. The handles are old-style Lyman & are tight, smooth & not beat up. The wood is solid, no burns or cracks. I've listed the item price & the shipping price if you buy just the one item. But if you buy 2 or more I'll combine shipping for a better deal.

1) Lyman Rifle Mould .375 cal FN/GC (NEW, Unused!) 2 Cavity with Top-Punch #375 449-217 $55.00 + $5.00 ship SPF
    2) Lyman Bullet Sizing Die (H&I) for 450 Sizer .375 cal #2766497 $15.00 + $3.00 ship SPF
    3) Hornady Gas Checks .375 cal #7120 (Full 1000+ checked - box opened) $32.00 + $6.00 ship SPF
    4) Lyman Ideal Rifle Mould .311 cal – 1 Cavity #311 466-690 $32.00 + $5.00 ship SPF
    5) Lyman Ideal Rifle Mould .270 cal (No Box - 280478) – 1 Cavity #280 413-82 (sample bullet is .282" dia, GC base & weighs 130gr ) $32.00 + $5.00 ship SPF
    6) Lyman Ideal Rifle Mould .257 cal – 1 Cavity #257 464-229 bullet weight 90gr $32.00 + $5.00 ship SPF
    7) Lyman Ideal Rifle Mould .225 cal – 1 Cavity #225 462-363 bullet weight 58gr $32.00 + $5.00 ship SPF
    8) Lyman Handles – Small $25.00 + $7.00 ship SPF
    Attachment 312545 Attachment 312523 Attachment 312529
    Attachment 312544 Attachment 312543 Attachment 312526
    Attachment 312527 Attachment 312528

Payment via PayPal(F&F), check or MO.
    If you PM for a combined shipping quote, be sure to include your shipping info. PM’d questions are welcomed.

Please post "I'll Take #..." & follow up with a PM with your shipping & contact info.
    Last edited by pertnear; 04-04-2023 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Add to item #5 Description
    Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

Boolit Grand Master

I will take these. PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by pertnear View Post
    All moulds are Lyman-Ideal except for the 2 cavity which is an unused, brand new Lyman in a plastic box. All molds are in very good or better condition. The outside box of gas checks is a bit rough but its 1,000+ full, verified by weight. The handles are old-style Lyman & are tight, smooth & not beat up. The wood is solid, no burns or cracks. I've listed the item price & the shipping price if you buy just the one item. But if you buy 2 or more I'll combine shipping for a better deal.

1) Lyman Rifle Mould .375 cal FN/GC (NEW, Unused!) 2 Cavity with Top-Punch #375 449-217 $55.00 + $5.00 ship
    2) Lyman Bullet Sizing Die (H&I) for 450 Sizer .375 cal #2766497 $15.00 + $3.00 ship
    3) Hornady Gas Checks .375 cal #7120 (Full 1000+ checked - box opened) $32.00 + $6.00 ship
    8) Lyman Handles – Small $25.00 + $7.00 ship

Payment via PayPal(F&F), check or MO.
    If you PM for a combined shipping quote, be sure to include your shipping info. PM’d questions are welcomed.

Please post "I'll Take #..." & follow up with a PM with your shipping & contact info.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Bump!

DG

Just an FYI to the seller. I can't PM you, there's no little box to pick (I'm using Tapatalk)
    Just want to pass along this info about items 4&5.

The mold in picture #4 looks like Lyman 311413. (Not 311466)

The box in picture 4 is marked for the mold in picture #5 (Lyman 311466)

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by slughammer; 04-03-2023 at 10:23 AM.
    Happiness is a couple of 38's and a bucket of ammo.

Boolit Grand Master
    Yes, the photo for the 311466 is wrong.

Boolit Bub
    i will take #4 lyman 311-466 mold. PM coming

Boolit Bub
    tried to send PM. your box is full.

Super Moderator

Heads up guys, we had a Scammer join today and his handle is pertnear with a period at the end (pertnear.) If you got a private message or email from them it's a Scam. They've been banned, so this is just a heads up for anyone purchasing from this thread.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterAZ View Post
    Heads up guys, we had a Scammer join today and his handle is pertnear with a period at the end (pertnear.) If you got a private message or email from them it's a Scam. They've been banned, so this is just a heads up for anyone purchasing from this thread.
    Just for clarification. Are you stating this add is a scam or just PM's or emails for pertnear with a period at the end (pertnear.)?
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Super Moderator

Only PM's or emails from the pertnear with the period at the end (pertnear.) are from the Scammer. The ad is completely legit.

Boolit Master
    can you tell me the approximate weight of the #6 .257 mold?

Boolit Bub
    i got a PM from the scammer shortly after i posted saying i would like to buy the mold. all looked good until i looked at the username, which looked legit,they put a period at the end of the username . then i saw they had 0 posts! scam!! look carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by koger View Post
    can you tell me the approximate weight of the #6 .257 mold?
    The sample bullet from mold 257464 weighs 90 gr.
    Last edited by pertnear; 04-03-2023 at 11:12 PM.
    Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

I hate that someone is trying to use my name & reputation to scam forum members! My ad is legit & I have good feedback!

BTW: I fixed my post & pictures, as I did have some mix-up on the .30 cal molds. Thanks for your interest & support!

Boolit Grand Master

Need the totals with combined shipping and payment details. Also I will be sending a check for this. My email stated PP but will the issues one this one a real address is preferred.

– Amber Veal

- Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master
    #5 is a 270 cal., not a 311 cal..

Boolit Master

I'll take 6 and 7.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by Rickf1985 View Post
    #5 is a 270 cal., not a 311 cal..
    Thanks, I fixed my post. I measured a sample bullet & its diameter is .282" & weighs right at 130 gr. Has a GC base.