Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWidenersLoad Data
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: update 4-3-23

Boolit Master

Thumbs up update 4-3-23

She got her second treatment a few days ago. She seems to be doing well and is upbeat (from what I can tell over a telephone). I haven't gotten to see her since she moved in with her mother to get close to treatments. Between limited availability of folks who can give me a 2-3 hour ride one way, and my PTSD and anxiety it just hasn't happened. Ain't gonna happen no time soon neither.

Update on me? Same stuff different week, day, and/or hour. cluster headaches, anxiety, and depression are on a rise. Weight is slowly going down. Iron levels in the blood are steadily rising. Blood pressure is like a superball in a washing machine. Think I might have had another mild stroke Friday night. Not a thing that I can do about it at this point.

Momma's mind is still in the good day, bad day swing. My Aunt and My brother are still keeping us moving forward.

God has blessed us. It really is a miracle we've made it this long. Good Lord willin' and the creeks don't rise, this too shall pass.

Thanks for the prayers.

God Bless.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Master

Lord God, Richard needs your Holy Spirit to help him in this time of need.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, I come to You with a double prayer for Richard and his wife. They are both suffering from two completely issues and I pray that you give them comfort; healing, and freedom from pain. Father, I also pray that You be with them as their medical teams attempt to bring relief and healing. Father, You are the Great Healer and I pray that You guide their medical teams down their separate paths to health and returning them to their families and friends. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers and exhortations. Please bring Your divine healing, comfort and peace to Richard and his wife. In Jesus name. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

May the LORD continue to grant healing to all of you.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Boolit Master

We are always praying for you all, know that God is there with you and will see you through the path ahead of you.