RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWideners
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Load Data

Thread: MEC 12 gauge Sizemaster SM82 shot shell reloading press

Boolit Master

MEC 12 gauge Sizemaster SM82 shot shell reloading press

Press is SPF to double00.

SEE POST #4 for new pricing details!

I am selling a MEC SM82 Sizemaster 12 gauge press. It looks to be complete and ready to go with just adding 2 bottles, it has the 6 & 8 fold crimp starters, set-up for 2.75" shells. I will also have a 1.125 oz charge bar with a #33 powder bushing. Pretty clean, the paint is hardly worn between the crimp started and the final crimping station, guessing this press hasn't loaded a case of shells...likely only a couple boxes. All that is needed is 2 bottles for the shot and powder...Scheels, Fleet Farm, Midway etc. will have these. I thought I would upgrade from my 600 jr, but with the volume (or lack of) that I do, I have decided to stick with the 600. Looking to get $250 shipped, I think I will have to take the primer tray and handle off to ship. If someone purchases it that can pick it up FTF, I will take $40 off the price. PM me and shoot me your cell# and I can text a pile of pics. I think these new are about $380. US sales only, AK & HI OK-If the shipping is $40 or less. First posted "I will take it" followed by a PM will get it. I might have a bag of Rem RP12 wads if the buyer is interested, maybe others...possible other shooting related items, ask if you are needing something, you never know!

Thanks for looking.

Adding a bit a sweetener; I will add up to, it looks like I have around 600 Remington RP12 wads (a full bag and 2 almost full bags) as many as I can fit as packing or if desired, I have about 200 Pacific Blue Verelite wads (with the original packaging load data) plus all the RP12s I can fit...maybe all of them. Again I can text or email pics of any or all of this.

More info. I set this loader up on my bench today and loaded 6 boxes of shells. I discovered that it needed the brass washer under the rubber grommet on the powder side. Also the wad fingers were jacked-up a bit, not sure they were ever put in correctly (have a new one that will go with it) and it was set with no wad pressure, I adjusted it to add a bit to my loads. I also found a universal charging bar, Canadian made, bought it used and have never used it, I will throw that in also. The wear I put on it today with 6 boxes is more than it originally had. It is a nice loader.
    Last edited by remy3424; 03-18-2023 at 07:55 AM. Reason: additions
    Take a kid to the range, you'll both be glad you did.

Boolit Master
    Adding a bit a sweetener; I will add up to, it looks like I have around 600 (a full bag and 2 almost full bags) as many as I can fit as packing or if desired, I have about 200 Pacific Blue Verelite wads (with the original packaging load data) plus all the RP12s I can fit...maybe all of them. Again I can text or email pics of any or all of this.

Boolit Master
    More info. I set this loader up on my bench today and loaded 6 boxes of shells. I discovered that it needed the brass washer under the rubber grommet on the powder side. Also the wad fingers were jacked-up a bit, not sure they were ever put in correctly (have a new one that will go with it) and it was set with no wad pressure, I adjusted it to add a bit to my loads. I also found a universal charging bar, Canadian made, bought it used and have never used it, I will throw that in also. The wear I put on it today with 6 boxes is more than it originally had. It is a nice loader.

Boolit Master
    OK, a couple more days here. $190 picked-up or $190 PLUS actual shipping. It is going to weigh 25 pounds (the best I can tell), the box is 13x16x24. The Sizemaster, (no bottles), ounce and an eight bar, #33 bushing, a new wad finger guide, a used universal charge bar, the bag of blue wads (150ish) and the SR12 wads (600 or so). Packed now and ready to ship. PM me for pics. Left the handle on, but did remove the primer feeder tray.

Thanks
    Last edited by remy3424; 03-17-2023 at 09:27 PM.

Boolit Bub
    I will take it.