MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2RepackboxLoad Data
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Wideners

Thread: American Reloading

Boolit Buddy

American Reloading

Hi guys. Wondering about this business. Tried the search but didn’t find anything. Thought I heard them mentioned here at some time. Any experience with them?
    Thanks Jeff

Boolit Master

Order from them all the time, my go to for jacketed bullets, and I've gotten some good powder deals from them also.

Very good to go, except for making my wallet much lighter recently...

Boolit Master

Good to go as long as you know what to expect.
    Always free shipping including hazmat
    ...Speak softly & carry a big stick...

Boolit Mold
    Use them all the time

Boolit Grand Master

Just went to their web site. Impressive...
    My Anchor is holding fast!

Boolit Master
    I have made many purchases from them in the past. Customer service has tanked but as for product its still ok. Five years ago they would answer the phone and be the nicest people you ever talked to. Heck 15 years ago I could call them on a Sunday. Now you can not even get an email. But I still order from them on some items. Worst thing is they are expanding. Careful what you buy as some stuff is junk other is gold.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks guys

Boolit Master
    I just received a package earlier this week from them. First time I've ordered from them. The 2k 224 55 gr fmj pulls I ordered were "minimal" pull marks, but I haven't found any pull marks. A few nicks here and there I assume from filling a box half full of 224 55 grain 224 loose then dropping a bag of 500 147gr 308 on top and shipping them all bouncing around. Everything arrived without the box erupting which surprised me with the way my mail has been coming lately. I strongly suggest you weigh the package out when you get it, I can see how you could end up really short on your order with how they are packaging, they have much more faith in fedex then I do lately.
    “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Boolit Master
    Had three packages delivered yesterday from them. I placed the order the same day and they all came on different trucks. LOL Only one that was fine was the powder. Other two had leaks in the boxes. Now the month long email process starts since they no longer answer the phone. Primers all over in the box leaking out the corner of the outside box. Brass and bullets leaking out the other box. Half the brass is smashed due to the bullets bouncing around in the box before they broke open.

They used to tape the bags with fiberglass reinforced tape. Not no more. I used to love this place now I think they got to big for their work staff.

I have one more box lost in the FedEx ether. Was sposta be here yesterday but looks like it got hung up. Hope its ok.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.