Inline FabricationWidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataRepackboxLee PrecisionReloading Everything
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky

Thread: Index listing of on line sales scammers

Index listing of on line sales scammers

I found this site that is compiling a list of on line sales scammers.
    https://stopgunscams.com
    There sure is a lot of them. Might be a good idea to book mark this for future reference.
    Deplorable infidel

Boolit Grand Master
    The problem is, as soon as a scammer gets exposed by name, he just picks another name and keeps on scamming. It’s good to keep a watch on offers that are too good to be true... usually they are!

Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Boolit Man
    If you stick with known suppliers, you'll be okay. Don't get so antsy that you need some component that you shop out on the web for some new company.

Boolit Master
    I almost always purchase from known reliable suppliers. When I do see something that looks like a good deal from someone that I've never bought from before, the first thing I do is click on the "contact us" button, then copy the address. Then I go on Google Earth and paste in that address. If the street view is a big ol store or gun shop with all the proper credentials they posted in their ad, then I'll think about placing an order. If the street view is a vacant lot in some industrial wasteland or some guys house in a tiny berg out in smalltown America, no thanks. Then, after that, if they won't accept major credit cards, and want payment through anything that links straight to your bank account, they can take a hike. The biggest red flag to look out for is when someone has things like primers or powder in stock at 2019 prices, with no limits on the amount. When you see that you already know that its either some fat loner wearing a dirty T-shirt, sitting in front of a computer in the basement of his mom's housetrailer, or a sweatshop in China.

Boolit Buddy
    405grain, you gave good advise. Those are the hot spots to look at. I add one more thing. They should have a phone number to call and talk to them. Just another indicator. Wallacem

Their honestly not that hard to spot...
    A wise man will try to learn as much from a fool as he will from a master, for all have something to teach- Uncle Iroh
    MS Army Guard 2016-2021

Boolit Grand Master
    Good info.

Shiloh
    Je suis Charlie

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
    Bertrand de Jouvenel

“Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one.” – Joseph P. Martino

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert , in five years there would be a shortage of sand.” – Milton Friedman

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns; why should we let them have ideas?" - J. Stalin