Load DataWidenersReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading

Thread: NOE HTC 402-160-rf-bb

Boolit Master

NOE HTC 402-160-rf-bb

New video up today on the NOE HTC-402-160-RF-BB. Really loving this one. I ended up settling on 4.0 grains of Tite Group running mid 950's. Running it in a Glock G35 suppressed. Cast was 30-1 and coated with Kryptonite Green. I am going to make a run of about 1000 for this gun. It really likes them.

Here is the edited version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY-gjODbW_Q
    Last edited by kweidner; 02-21-2023 at 12:53 PM.
    Our house is protected by the Good Lord and a gun and you might meet them both if you show up here not welcome son!

Boolit Master
    well it was taken down by youtube. Made sure not to have any actual loading in it nor did it have me installing a suppressor or a magazine. Youtube and woke. Ridiculous. I appealed it but I doubt it will make a difference.
    Our house is protected by the Good Lord and a gun and you might meet them both if you show up here not welcome son!

Boolit Master

I really like that mould, the bullets rain out of it. Also makes a great general shooting load out of my 40's. Funny I also HiTek coated mine in Kryptonite green.

Coated and sized bullets in the center. On the left they are loaded on .40 cases at a shorter LOA for shooting in .40 semis and on the right they are loaded longer for shooting in my .40 1911 and my STI 2011's in .40.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOE 40 160 loaded.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	310703

Nice result of a casting session, 700 or so bullets coated, sized and ready to load.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOE 40 160 bulk.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	310704

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by kweidner View Post
    well it was taken down by youtube. Made sure not to have any actual loading in it nor did it have me installing a suppressor or a magazine. Youtube and woke. Ridiculous. I appealed it but I doubt it will make a difference.
    This is what Full Lead Taco was talking about on NOE Forums. You can't show so many things on Youtube now it's insane

Boolit Master
    Yeah I have mirrored my stuff over to Rumble. I am going to abbreviate the video I did and do a follow up. I teach video editing so I have an idea to use both channels and do the abridged versions on youtube and the full ones on Rumble. I will just take out the parts that youtube sees as community issues. It's just sad they don't understand they are losing a bunch of potential $ by striking the gun tubers.

Boolit Master

State your pronouns, and it won't be touched!!!

Insert appropriate cuss words here for stupidity.

Boolit Master
    I have updated the video and made sure that I followed all their "guidelines" We will see. Here is the edited version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY-gjODbW_Q