Load DataRepackboxInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading Wideners

Thread: WTS Two Black Powder Pistols

Boolit Man

WTS Two Black Powder Pistols

1. Frankenpistol $100 Shipped SOLD PENDING FUNDS
    Being sold as parts or a paperweight - Assembled from used and finish worn parts I had collected over time. Brass frame 1860 sheriff variant in 44 caliber. These repro parts are from various unknown origins. There is a stamp on the underside of the barrel but I don’t recognize it. All the parts fit together well except could use some work on the wedge. It’s a bit loose. Cylinder has a typical naval scene stamped into it. The action and timing is good and tight but I have no way to determine if cylinder aligns perfectly with barrel. It sure looks like it does but that’s why I’m selling as parts.

New edit... These are parts from different pistols by different manufacturers from different times and I would not recommend firing it. Best to be inspected and deemed safe by a professional gunsmith, which I am not. Makes a good paperweight, wall hanger for decoration or use the parts for repairs. PM me if you need more info or pics.

$100 shipped; USPS money Order or cash. 18+ and please know your local restrictions, if any, before purchase. Will ship disassembled in a USPS small flat rate box.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1860-pic.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	310399

2. Yazel Target Inline BP Pistol $400 Shipped SOLD PENDING FUNDS

When I bought this 20 years ago I was told it was made by 10-Ring Precision. But after research I concluded it is a Yazel. From what I’ve found, 10-Ring stamped all their pistol frames with their name. Yazel did not. The only marking is a number 2 stamped under the barrel. But I don’t think I’ll be shooting any BP pistol matches as I had planned 20 years ago, so I’m sending this one down the road.

Bore measures .45 and I had planned to shoot conical bullets but I have never fired it. And it doesn’t look like it was used very much at all. Its very clean and condition is great. The only real noticeable mark is on the top of the barrel where there are two surface rubs in the finish. See pic. Action works as it should and rear sight is adjustable. These don’t come up for sale very often and I have set my price as fairly as possible. Hoping some who shoots BP pistol matches can use it. You won't be disappointed with the condition of this! PM me if you need more info or pics.

$400 shipped; USPS money Order or cash. 18+ and please know your local restrictions, if any, before purchase. Will ship disassembled (basically one allen screw) in a USPS flat rate box.

Name:	yazel-pics2.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	310400
    Last edited by Mac118; 02-13-2023 at 12:24 PM. Reason: SPF

Boolit Bub
    I know you say parts but will the frankenpistol be safe to use or not if so I would take it

Boolit Man
    These are parts from different pistols by different manufacturers from different times and I would not recommend firing it. Best to be inspected and deemed safe by a professional gunsmith, which I am not. Makes a good paperweight, wall hanger for decoration or use the parts for repairs.

Boolit Bub
    ok thx

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take the yazel. Pm inbound
    The only time you have too much fuel on board is when you're on fire.

"There are a lot of changes when it gets below -10 below F. in everything from ammo,gun, humidity, uncontrollable shaking and the strong urge to go home. "randyrat

Boolit Man
    Yazel SPF to ratboy

Boolit Man

Name:	bore.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	310420 Bore and cylinder pics

Boolit Man

Boolit Man
    Frankenpistol parts SPF to JKH. Thanks Jeff

Moved to CD.