Inline FabricationWidenersRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suprised dad

Boolit Master

The good book says to honor your father. You certainly obeyed the word. You are the good son. Blessings on you.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Boolit Master

Wolfdog I haven't been on here for a while, and needed to get caught up on some posts. I was drawn to your post and I must say I am so proud of you. I am sure your dad had a day he won't soon forget. You have just paid tribute to him and I say good on you. You will be blessed beyond measure for your selfless attitude and consideration for him. I am fortunate to have son like you and I consider myself to be a rich man because of it.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master
    Good Son, You are blessed, DAD is blessed, enjoy.

Boolit Master
    Good on you wolfdog. When I was teenager my dad and I would go to the woods and shoot clay birds. I had a 20 gage H&R and with the hand thrower i could usually hit 19 or 20 out of a 25-round box of shells. One day he says "how about you see if you can shoot 25 out of 25?" we got to 21 and the pressure to hit all of them was mounting. He threw the 22nd bird and i shot it about 6 feet out of the thrower. He looked at me and says "I think its time to go home."

Boolit Master

Nice job!!!! Glad to see a plan come together!!!

Boolit Master
    An interesting answer to the ammo availability problem would be a centerfire bolt and a supply of .22 Cooper brass. He brought out a .17 cal also, based on the same case, a CF version of the .17 HMR. Not sure if he's still doing it. Seems to me they could be produced by the bozillion on a screw machine if someone were willing to tool up. A decent lathe would enable hobby quantities.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12