WidenersRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision

Thread: WTB heavy barrel for Savage 10/110 action

Boolit Buddy

WTB Savage 10/110/axis barrel

OK. No luck here on a heavy barrel but I scored an axis HB in 308 so anyhow still thinking I want a different barrel for my 110. Currently wearing a heavier profile 338-06 barrel but I would like to see whats out there for barrels? Anyone have a long or short action barrel in a .473 bolt face caliber they want to sell or trade off?
    Last edited by yotatrd4x4; 10-08-2022 at 12:15 PM.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

I think I still have a heavy 308 barrel in the shed. I'll check later. Very low round count, it belonged to a buddy. He didn't shoot it much, just a few hundred rounds. Kev decided that a 260 Remington would be the cat's meow so he had me swap barrels. I then put the 308 on a lightweight sporter, put probably a hundred rounds through it and decided I really didn't like 308. It's sat on my shelf for probably 6 years now, and Kevin won't need it he passed away 7 years ago.

Bead blasted, guessing 26", I think one mark in the finish if I can remember correctly. I'll confirm.

Make me an offer I can't refuse

The double secret gun fund can always use more stuffing.
    Last edited by 15meter; 10-02-2022 at 12:24 PM.

Boolit Master

I've got a 30" X Cal. Bbl. chambered in 308. 1-10 T with a long throat for 190 's and heavier. It has a "full bull" profile ,ie, 1" at the muzzle and threaded for a small or standard receiver.
    Pend PM if interested
    IHMSA # 566 "time sure flies when you're having FUN"

Quote Originally Posted by 15meter View Post
    I think I still have a heavy 308 barrel in the shed. I'll check later. Very low round count, it belonged to a buddy. He didn't shoot it much, just a few hundred rounds. Kev decided that a 260 Remington would be the cat's meow so he had me swap barrels. I then put the 308 on a lightweight sporter, put probably a hundred rounds through it and decided I really didn't like 308. It's sat on my shelf for probably 6 years now, and Kevin won't need it he passed away 7 years ago.

Bead blasted, guessing 26", I think one mark in the finish if I can remember correctly. I'll confirm.

Make me an offer I can't refuse

The double secret gun fund can always use more stuffing.
    Haven't found it yet.

Maybe I sold it to someone here?

If I did, perhaps they can jog my memory.

I need all the help I can get.

Boolit Buddy

Bump up with some changes in what I am looking for.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

Check Northland shooting supply in their"clearance" section http://https://northlandshooterssupply.com/clearance/ a couple of small shank [1.055 OD] 6.5 CM & a couple of "thumper" 300WM's
    IHMSA # 566 "time sure flies when you're having FUN"

Savage 25-06 barrel. Small shank. Fluted, heavy, muzzle brake, blued, 24”, 26"w/brake. $140

Savage 6.5-284 barrel. 27”, S/S, heavy Small shank, Unknown mfg. $165

plus the ride