Snyders JerkyWidenersInline FabricationRepackbox
Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Load Data

Thread: Got lucky on a Shiloh Sharps rear sight and a Cimarron Sharps buisness rifle.

Boolit Master

Got lucky on a Shiloh Sharps rear sight and a Cimarron Sharps buisness rifle.

I bought the sight as new for cheap, $55. The Cimaron/Pedersoli 1874 labeled a Business rifle on the box with a 32 inch heavy barrel octagon, had plain cheap buckhorn rear sight, with a steel thin blade front. It was drilled and tapped so I checked the the threads, it was the same as the screw that held the Shiloh Sharps sight on. This is the sight that folds down and has a buckhorn with a fine notch, and you can fold it up, and you have a ladder. I put it on after drifiting out the rear sight, tried a shot with 405 gr slug with 13 grs of Unique behind it and it was dead on at 100, about 2" high off of a rest. Moved out to a 4x6" clanger at 150 yds and hit it slightly below center. I beleive the slide when flipped up will be dead on at 200ys at its lowest setting. This is just a bang around, hunting and shooting rifle. I will probably hunt with it this fall, out to 200 yds with a little more practice, to see how it hits, just thought I would share with you guys.

Boolit Buddy

They are fun, aren’t they? ��

Boolit Master
    Nice rifle, enjoy, i have a roler, 30" barrel, 45/70, accurate out to 1000 meters, lots of fun to get the right load, bullet and lube, i spent a lot of time getting mine to shoot the way i wanted it to>>