Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad DataRepackbox
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: ID Echo Shell Holder #7

Boolit Master

ID Echo Shell Holder #7

I am trying to ID an Echo Shell Holder. The brand ID is confirmed by comparing to a similar item on the electronic marketplace. It is a small cylinder, with female threads and a slot in the side opposite the opening on the top. A .223 case is too large to fit, I mike the opening at 0.299.
    Does anyone recognize it, or can you direct me to a chart of Echo shell holders. My Google Fu didn't work this morning.
    Regards
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Boolit Master

Handloader's Digest #4 says it is for the 22-Hornet. All the old Digests (editor: Dean Grennell) had very complete shell-holder charts.
    Member: Orange Gunsite Family, NRA-Life, ARTCA, American Legion, & the South Cuyahoga Gun Club.

Caveat Emptor: Do not trust Cavery Grips/American Gripz/Prestige Grips/Stealth Grips from Clayton, NC. He will rip you off.

Boolit Master

Thank You
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!