Lee PrecisionLoad DataWidenersTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyReloading Everything
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: scronging ?

Boolit Buddy
    Oh the gullible people (not on this site though). Ask those people who say lead requires a HazMat hauler to show you his disposal manifest. My guess is he won't have one for lead. He will for waste oil and antifreeze however. Look at an MSDS sheet for lead shot. I did a quick Google search and found one that said there is no regulation for air or road transport.

If lead needed such a thing he will provide you with documentation from the time he turned it over to the hauler to the time the lead is disposed of and supposedly properly "distroyed" as a hazardous waste. this is called a "cradle to grave" track. He would be required to have this proof or he remains responsible for the lead-assuming he is right which I strongly doubt.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    The local tire shop here won't sell wheel weights since I'm not a licensed Haz-Mat hauler. Actually, I was informed that it is in federal violation to turn over any Hazardous Material for disposal to an unlicensed hauler. Further more, according to the local tire shop, he is cleared of any liability for improper disposal by using a licensed hauler. I don't know if this is a bunch of smoke and mirrors but it sounds convincing to me.

this is what they tell the tire shops to get them to PAY for removal, and keep them as captive customers.
    bs
    only accurate rifles are interesting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12