WidenersRepackboxTitan ReloadingLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS: Kimber Rimfire Target Conversion Kit. (1911 in .45 ACP to .22 LR)

Boolit Master

WTS: Kimber Rimfire Target Conversion Kit. (1911 in .45 ACP to .22 LR)

This is SOLD, Shipped and Delivered!

I have a Kimber Rimfire Target Conversion Kit. It converts a Kimber or other model 1911 in .45 ACP to fire .22 LR ammunition for practice, training or fun.

This is the Satin Black kit with stainless steel barrel. It includes the complete slide assembly, a ten round magazine and instruction sheet. I am also including two spare ten round magazine, for a total of three magazines.

I have fired a total of 100 rounds through this since I purchased it five years ago with my Kimber Super Match pistol. It functioned flawlessly for me on the Kimber frame (50 rounds) and also functioned flawlessly for me on a Colt Gold Cup frame (50 rounds). I only tried CCI mini-mag 40 grain solids, since they were recommended by Kimber.

Asking $350.00 shipped! (w/three magazines!) ***** SOLD, Shipped and Delivered to clum553946! *****

Payment via USPS Money Order is preferred, but I can accept PayPal via Friends and Family only (No Fees) if I must. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail. Please post an "I'll Take It!" here if you wish to purchase this. All other questions or comments, please go through PM. I do not wish to trade at this time!

Thanks for looking!

Defcon-One
    Last edited by Defcon-One; 04-25-2022 at 05:20 PM. Reason: SOLD!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits." - Albert Einstein

Boolit Master

Heck, I’ll take this too!