Reloading EverythingLoad DataInline FabricationWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Lee Precision

Thread: *** Neuhausen Sig P210! *** Bucket list guns Ep.3

Boolit Master

*** Neuhausen Sig P210! *** Bucket list guns Ep.3

Yes! An original Swiss made P210 in immaculate condition! This is the last in the queue of my Bucket List Guns series of posts, perhaps the best for last? Hard to argue!

This stunning example of a P210 showed up at a local gun shop, range, manufacturer in the display case with some other higher end guns as part of a consignment from the stores WA facility by someone of notoriety and a collector of fine arms. They had good taste! Also in the case, a German SIG X-Five. The P210 had my heart however! A gun that I have fawned for for some time as many others have. The P210 needs no explanation, it is a work of art and example of craftsmanship. Only the Swiss would have such a fine article as a military & police sidearm! Mine is obviously not an issued gun but a commercial variation. Starting with a P57 serial, it is an older gun. Obviously it has been very well cared for all its life and shot very little. All original condition, original bluing, everything numbers matching. I would say in 98-99% condition. Absolutely an investment grade gun. It came with an original magazine and 2 more and a nice 1170 Pelican case. When Sig re-released the US modern made P210, I almost picked one up but its just not the same gun. My heart was set on Neuhausen. I'd still consider a new model as a shooter and I much prefer the American style mag release to a heel release but I digress. Happy to be the custodian of such a beautiful gun!

If you are a P210 'o' file and have the resources to decipher what exact model I have by serial number, please drop me a PM! I believe this one is a -5 Shooting Prize but Im not an expert on them nor have any reference material. Thanks gents!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220416_182420.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	299129

Name:	20220416_182501.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	299130

Name:	20220416_182527.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	299131
    ~ Chris

Casting, reloading, shooting, collecting, restoring, smithing, etc, I love it all but most importantly, God, Family, The United States Constitution and Freedom...

God Bless our Troops, Veterans and First Responders!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    Accuracy, Power & Speed

Very nice. Congratulations!

DG

Boolit Buddy
    Excellent. I have a 210-6, but my pride and joy is a P49 military issue 210-2. I found the Swiss officer it was issued to. I’d found a lady with the same last name in the same city who also spoke and wrote English. She was his daughter-in-law and lived next door to him! Over the years he and I exchanged gifts and photos. I have photos of his family, his homes, his first military unit, him in uniform, and pages of his weapons book and service record book showing the P49 issued to him. His family wanted some uniform items be sent to me to go along with the pistol.

The collar patches indicate a repair/maintenance officer. The shoulder boards translate into First Lieutenant (two gold stripes), 7th Company (purple), 43rd Infantry Regiment (green). 7th Company in an Infantry Regiment contains supply and repair/maintenance functions. The belt and buckle were part of his officer’s uniform and I have a photo of him as a new officer wearing that belt/buckle.

Name:	A3A62855-73A3-47A7-B5CB-E0A4BEB343AE.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	299133

Boolit Master
    That is very cool! I'm jealous of your connection & story, that is really neat and unique to have correspondence like that with firearms!
    ~ Chris

Casting, reloading, shooting, collecting, restoring, smithing, etc, I love it all but most importantly, God, Family, The United States Constitution and Freedom...

Accuracy, Power & Speed

Boolit Master
    Beautiful pistol. Way beyond my means. Extremely jealous. Enjoy it in good health. Frank

Great looking handgun. Enjoy.
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Boolit Grand Master
    I bought an American Made gun when it became clear that I was not likely to be ever able to afford the original. Congratulations on your find!
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

Boolit Master
    Thank you! Its hard to stop staring at it! The pictures don't do it justice!
    ~ Chris

Accuracy, Power & Speed

Boolit Buddy
    I like the Swiss cross on your 210, same as on my P49. My 210-6 does not have the cross...it’s a later pistol.

Boolit Master
    Thank you! I love the Swiss cross that they have embellished on their firearms, it looks beautiful! Especially with the gloss blued steel.
    ~ Chris

Accuracy, Power & Speed