WidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Snyders JerkyLoad DataReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 Repackbox

Thread: NOE 432-240-WFN in Henry BB

Boolit Buddy

NOE 432-240-WFN in Henry BB

Looking for help on this boolit in my new Henry BB 44 Mag/Spcl. , my first lever gun since my Daisy 60 yrs ago. I have numerous 44 cal molds in SWC but I understand they dont play well in the Henry.
    Read somewhere that they may run if seated to the front band,may try that at 44 special charges.
    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated,as stated very new to lever guns and dont want to blow my face off.
    "The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master

swc are seated too far out. Sami lists the col at 1.610 if you keep it under that they may work. Load on up and give it a try. You can still use full power loads just start at the bottom and work up. I went with these in my Rossi http://arsenalmolds.com/products?pro...d=89&limit=100 gc'd and https://noebulletmolds.com/site/prod...34-298-fn-av2/ I still have to seat the last on past the crimping line but it's my best shooter and plenty of load data for 300 grains. If you need any help pm me. By the way slug your bbl mine was .432 I had to get a custom size die made at .433.