Lee PrecisionRepackboxReloading EverythingWideners
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad Data
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: respect for firearms prayer for the invaded

Boolit Master

respect for firearms prayer for the invaded

this morning I think it only right to offer a prayer for the free democratic people of Ukraine as they are being invaded and killed while they are only wanting to live in a free and democratic country and to not be ruled by a dictator. ive seen the pictures and video and made me think of how they need to rely on firearms to fight for their lives and realized how maybe in my lifetime the respect for firearms and the destruction they can inflict has somehow been diminished in our own county.
    good lord please help the free people of Ukraine to keep their free and democratic country.

My prayer for the people in Ukraine is for God's deliverance from the evil they are facing. My heart breaks as I watch the suffering and I pray also for the Comfort that God gives. I pray also that the Russian troops come into the light of the Truth of our Lord Jesus and realize that they have been mislead by the lies of the evil one.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen!

A very sad situation. Many innocents will lose their lives because of this.

Ukrainian soldiers and civilians, as well as Russian soldiers whose only crime in this instance may be in following the orders of their leaders.

Very sad indeed.

Sent from a handheld tracking device on a remote body of water in SE Alabama.

Boolit Master

& Amen to the above prayers.
    Being human is not for sissies.

Father God, deliver the Ukrainian (and Russian) people from the despot who is cruelly attacking them.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master
    Father God, I pray you will strengthen the faith of my brothers and sisters in all the war torn world. I pray a speedy end to the fighting and a swift return to a normal life. I pray for mercy where needed, and compassion for mankind. Most of all, I pray that your will be done, and your glory shown. Amen!

Boolit Master

Was Mid-Michigan, 2 Orlando, 2 Jacksonville, Fl.

respect for firearms prayer for the invaded

I pray for fire from heaven to fall upon putin and bring an end to this evil invasion. While the Father is at it, send it down upon all the perverse Demoncrats in Washington who are doing their absolute best to destroy our great nation. Protect the poor civilians in the Ukraine and send them help!
    Don’t forget the imposter China plant in the house that is White!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    My prayer for the people in Ukraine is for God's deliverance from the evil they are facing. My heart breaks as I watch the suffering and I pray also for the Comfort that God gives. I pray also that the Russian troops come into the light of the Truth of our Lord Jesus and realize that they have been mislead by the lies of the evil one.
    It is not only the Russians who are being lied to. But we know God knows the truth.

Lord, you have the power to create the universe and the wisdom to let men slaughter men for a purpose we cannot comprehend. I pray that those who lose loved ones and have their lives torn asunder will keep their faith in You and accept Your will.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master

God, I pray You strike down Russian forces with a vengeance! Not the civilians in Russia who so obviously disagree with their leader, but the cold leaders with despicable inhibitions. I pray that Ukraine survives this unnecessary evil and recovers. I also pray, Lord, that our own administration "wakes up" one day soon. In Jesus' name, amen.
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Boolit Master

Are we not told to pray for our enemy ! May Gods' will be done!