I have some .358 diameter 250 gr. spire pointed softpoint rifle bullets that are excess to my needs. These bullets do not have a crimp groove and about 1/8" of lead is exposed at the tip. I do not know the manufacturer of these bullets. Looking online I see that similar bullets are selling for 45 to 70 cents each. I was told that these bullets were pulled from loaded ammo but I see no pull marks whatsoever on them. I have hand sorted them and have three grades. Grade A is perfect with no defects, grade B have discolored/stained bases probably due to the powder in the case acting on the bullet base, and Grade C which have points that are deformed from very mild and hard to see to a few that have radically deformed or missing lead tips. All have smooth undistorted sides. I can get up to 300 in a small flat rate box or all in a medium flat rate box. Flat rate boxes are $8.50 for a small and $16.00 for a medium. I will do my best to pack them as carefully as possible to minimize damage in transit.

Lot 1 100 Grade A $35
Lot 2 100 Grade A $35
Lot 3 100 Grade A $35
Lot 4 100 Grade A $35
Lot 5 100 Grade A $35
Lot 6 125 Grade A $43

Lot 7 135 Grade B $34

Lot 8 230 Grade C $50

Post I'll take __ here and send a PM