Load DataLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Repackbox RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sellin & Swappin RE: WTB/WTT

Buy, sell, trade.....what is the problem......a solution in search of a problem.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post
    Stickies may be old but many contain data that is still relevant today. I use the cooking forum a lot and have a couple stickies I asked for that come in handy. One is the forum cookbook recipe sticky. When it hits enough recipes I am going to compile it in a PDF format and make it available free to members. LOT of excellent recipes have been posted!
    Or they may not. But for sure no one will ever throw away the ones that do not. 😂
    Like the please don’t forget Alaska and Hawaii thread. That should have been deleted as discussion, not enshrined forever at the top of the page.

That said, I know Moding is a thankless job and volunteer work at that. I appreciate the board and all that work to keep it running.
    ”We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, yet they are still lying.” –Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

The Pewter Pictures and Hallmarks thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-and-hallmarks

Karen??

Boolit Master

I'm in the camp of liking the way it is. My only grievance is my own exuberance when I see an ad with something I'm interested in and 0 replies. My heart starts pounding as I envision getting the first "I'll take it" fired off. Only to realize it's a WTB ad just before hitting send. Occasionally I realize too late.

I usually have a stockpile of some sort that I'm just stalling on posting a WTS ad on anyways. The few extra seconds of my life won't be missed, but I enjoy helping somebody out when I can. I've also acquired some things on here very quickly with WTB ads. I'm sure there wouldn't have been nearly the traffic in a sub-forum.

Boolit Master
    Why was my post deleted and not the original posters comment? This is exactly why I don't post here much anymore. You have long time members with high post counts that can post any snarky comments they want and their posts remain but if you call someone out on it your posts gets deleted.

Stop silencing me.

Quote Originally Posted by JonB_in_Glencoe View Post
    OH MY ...ME TOO !
    My finger gets all cramped up and exhausted, scrolling through all the threads I don't want to see.
    Can the Mods just delete all the posts/threads I don't want to see?
    This post is uncalled for and why it remains and my post responding to it gets deleted is ridiculous. All I was doing is trying to generate some discussion on a subject and a former mod posts a snarky demeaning post and it remains in this thread and it remains.
    Last edited by Jailer; 02-20-2022 at 01:35 AM.
    You can read all the stuff online, in the magazines and in books and buy into the hypothesis but if you don't actually load up and test them then you know nothing until you do.

ADMIN

Quote Originally Posted by Jailer View Post
    I know I can't be the only one to feel this way about this. This place is a valuable resource that I feel could be better utilized by adding a couple sub forums for the WTB and WTT ads.

It use to be that way but it was more efficient to combine it all in one section.
    It was much easier to moderate and maintain. Less sections means less work for the underpaid staff.
    It was also determined that members never looked in the WTB section as they would post up WTS listings for stuff that was recently listed in the WTB section.

And concerning your post that was deleted, upon review, the deleted post deserves a infraction as name calling is against the rules.
    It got deleted because of that reason.
    I am not sure what the status is concerning that post as I haven’t had time to look in the staff section as it’s 2am and I just had to pee.
    I am going back to bed.
    Last edited by HATCH; 02-20-2022 at 03:08 AM.
    Don't like being hammered by the Cast Boolits Staff, then don't be a nail.
    The rules are simple to follow.

ADMIN

Quote Originally Posted by Jailer View Post
    Thank you for that constructive insight. I'm not talking about another forum (which I already have) I'm talking about this place.

Obviously mine is the minority opinion. Carry on, I'll go back to wallflower status. Mods, you can close this thread.
    Closed
    Don't like being hammered by the Cast Boolits Staff, then don't be a nail.
    The rules are simple to follow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12