Titan ReloadingWidenersLee PrecisionReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: Thompson Contender Grips

Boolit Mold

Thompson Contender Grips

Does anyone remember a grip maker that advertised in many of the shooting magazines under BY HIS Hands. His website contained many religious and Biblical quotes. He made the grips and fore ends out of various woods and featured a style called Victorian Rounds. I can't find any reference to him at the present time. I would like to order a grip and fore end from him. Doesany one remember him or know what happened to his business?

Boolit Master
    T/C had several different types of grips over the years but one in particular was absolutely wonderful with finger grooves and rests in exactly the right place. I wonder if the maker of those is the one you are talking about.

Boolit Bub

G'day from Downunder

G'day , I think the bloke you are looking for is Dave Dolin you can see his wares on face book his site is poppy dave you can contact him there and order as long as you are in the U.S. as he wont deal with us foriners

Regards Paul .

Boolit Buddy
    Herretts Grips use to make T/C grips, and the above-mentioned finger grooved style. I don't know if that's who you're looking for though.

Boolit Mold
    Thanks to all that replied, but the aftermarket grip maker I have been looking for was not among the ones mentioned in the replies posted' I am sure the guy I am looking for is no longer making grips. It has been 20 years or so since I have seen his ads in various gun magazines. Thanks to all who offered their help.

Boolit Mold
    Tony’s Forends and Grips maybe? That’s an add that runs on the Specialty Pistols Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    I remember seeing the His Hands add several years ago but have not saw it recently. I have custom grips from Ga. Jim and Dave Dolin that works well for me on my contenders. Tony's Grips is an advertiser on specialty pistols and am sure he makes good grips also. There are others that have already been mentioned also.

Boolit Buddy
    Don Shearer maybe? Denzel Roberts?
    Last edited by jules; 02-25-2022 at 11:34 PM.