MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyWidenersRepackbox
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Load Data Reloading Everything

Thread: Help Me Identify These Moulds

Boolit Bub

Help Me Identify These Moulds

I wound up with these moulds. Hoping the CB brain trust knows what these are. Who makes them? Anywhere to get additional handles?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails inside1.jpg   inside2.jpg   inside3.jpg   inside4.jpg   inside5.jpg  

Mold1.jpg   Mold2.jpg   Mold3.jpg   Mold4.jpg  
    Last edited by docbrown; 12-26-2021 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Added inside pics as requested

Banned

Post pics of the inside of the molds please!

Boolit Master
    Look to be home crafted. Is this four different molds? Are handles attached by bolts in the end of the mold block or is there a slot for handles? Any idea where the molds were when you got them?

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by smithnframe View Post
    Post pics of the inside of the molds please!
    Inside pics posted.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bannister View Post
    Look to be home crafted. Is this four different molds? Are handles attached by bolts in the end of the mold block or is there a slot for handles? Any idea where the molds were when you got them?
    It's actually 3 different moulds. They are hinged at the top. One (the one with the handles) closes properly. The other two appear to have an issue with the hinges. They mate up with the hinge unscrewed, but will not with the hinge attached. The handles slide into a hole on the mold and are secured by set screws. I have never seen moulds that hinge at the top like these do (but I am no expert!), and with the way two of them are "sprung", I think I see why.

All three look to be .355 - .357. with a spot for a gas check. They may well be custom/home made. I got the molds in part of an estate sale. One of those deals where I wanted some of the items they had, but it was all or nothing. I am just now getting to go through and see what I have that I have not already identified a need for. Never know - I may have something here that I needed, but just didn't know it yet!