RepackboxInline FabricationLoad DataWideners
Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Good RX

Banned

Good RX

Anybody using this I tried it and saved about 60 bucks so I am a good rx fan now.

Boolit Master
    I use it for one med that my insurance doesn't cover. My cost is 1/3 of what the original price was.

Super Moderator

My wife and I both use it. More often than not, it's quite a bit cheaper than it is with our insurance.

Boolit Buddy

I’ve had similar experiences…almost 1/2 off what I was paying through my insurance.

Boolit Master
    I save @ $200/month.

Boolit Buddy
    I have used it for years. Even with Medicare drug coverage we still check the Good RX price or Single Care and rather than going against our insurance we often pay the same amount. It works!

Moderator Emeritus

My GF uses it all the time now when she switched jobs and insurance. Really helps.

Boolit Master
    Wished I had used it years ago. Most of my meds now are generic and are free or low cost.
    But when I get a new script I always ask for a GoodRx price check and most of the time Good Rex has saved me money.
    Any savings is better than none. !!

Mike

Boolit Master

I used it one time when I was in a unique situation. The druggist at Walgreen's suggested I check Good RX. I did and it saved me about $300 on that prescription. I had to go to WAlMart to fill the prescription and the druggist was very impressed with the savings. Now all my drugs are low cost or generic but if that changes I'll be looking at Good RX again.
    Chuck

Guys ..I too have used GoodRx a time or two but not on going and here is why ...
    I take 4 prescriptions ..I use generic on all 4 ..so I do the math against my Part D drug card (i'm on Medicare)
    I have a $230 deductable and a $6.80 monthly Part D premium ..so add $230.00 plus yearly premium of $81.60= $311.60

I then take the price I pay for the meds BEFORE I reach the detuctable ..+ the price I pay ONCE I reach the detuctable for the 12 months that the insurance covers SO.... I add the $311.61 +meds TOTAL price before deductible met+ meds TOTAL after deductible is met ...which gives me my total yearly cost IF I stay with in the insurance plan on all my meds for 12 months

I cannot beat the TOTAL $$ outlay for prescription drugs if I stay inside the insurance plan for all drugs as compared to buying the 12 months worth thru Good Rx ..I understand no one is saying to use Good Rx as your drug plan ..just be aware of the numbers and do your own math as everyone's prescriptions, insurance plans and needs will no doubt differ

Merry CHRISTmas everyone and safe shootin
    Bear

Moderator Emeritus
    I have saved quite a bit with Good RX, even compared to Costco prices, purchasing the meds at Costco with Good RX. I don’t have the Gold plan, which you pay a little for.

Their stock symbol is GDRX.