MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Load DataRepackboxSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Wideners

Thread: WTB/WTT--.32 cal revolver bullet mold

Boolit Buddy

WTB/WTT--.32 cal revolver bullet mold

I need to find a mold for something around a 100 gr. Plain or GC is fine. And something in the 115 gr for the 32-20 revolvers. Recently bought an as new Ruger Blackhawk combo in 32 HRM/32-20 and am considering re-chamber to 327 Federal. Anyone have something useable? I have a Ruger 101 in 327, A Ruger Singlesix 32HRM, the mentioned combo. a K frame S&W from 1926, Another made 1907 with adj sights A S&W M-16-4 32 HRM And a Contender BBL IN 32-20. Like to find a mold or two to use in all above. Anyone got something to sell? Or I have trade goods too
    Last edited by ReloaderFred; 11-15-2021 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Removed discussion questions

Boolit Master

If you can find a 311008 mold it would be ideal. Its a 115 grain flatnose I use in my 32-20 (and in the 30-30 for a light rabbit/plinking load).

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja_Traveler View Post
    If you can find a 311008 mold it would be ideal. Its a 115 grain flatnose I use in my 32-20 (and in the 30-30 for a light rabbit/plinking load).
    I saw what you did there…”Ideal”. Actually if it’s got the two zeros it would be Lyman.

I’ve got a very old 4 cavity Ideal 3118 in excellent condition, but will only sell it at full market price. PM if interested.

Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Boolit Man
    Going through and cataloging a collection of molds as part of an estate sale. I've at least looked at the numbers below. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll go back and pull these out the box and verify the information.

311252B 1C, U, GC 75gr PB .32-20
    311316 1C, U, GC 111gr .32-20
    311403 1C, U, GC .32-20/.30cal

Boolit Grand Master

Would you be interested in an aluminum 5-cavity Accurate 31-120K? It is a plain base SWC, about 120 grains depending on alloy. I found it a bit light in 327 federal. The loads I wanted to use had it going north of 1400 fps, and a plain base is tough to get to shoot real good there. If you are looking for slower loads, it would probably work really well. I have no problem getting plain base to shoot good at less than 1300 fps.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by megasupermagnum View Post
    Would you be interested in an aluminum 5-cavity Accurate 31-120K? It is a plain base SWC, about 120 grains depending on alloy. I found it a bit light in 327 federal. The loads I wanted to use had it going north of 1400 fps, and a plain base is tough to get to shoot real good there. If you are looking for slower loads, it would probably work really well. I have no problem getting plain base to shoot good at less than 1300 fps.
    If Skeet doesn't want your mould I would like more information, please. Not trying to butt in, but just getting in line.

Boolit Man
    I have a single cavity Ideal 3118 mold I no longer need. If interested make me an offer.