Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxSnyders JerkyWidenersLoad Data
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision

Thread: WTS NOE, MP, Lee molds

Boolit Master

WTS NOE, MP, Lee molds

I love hand tools of all kinds. Sometimes my love of hand tools gets excessive. This week's factory seconds sale of Veritas hand planes and woodworking tools got the best of me for sure. Did I need a 14 tpi and a 20 tpi handsaw? Probably not, but I didn't need a bunch of new planes either. I'm honestly not sure why I needed a block plane at all...

So in an effort to offset the cost of an embarrassing amount of hand tools that I will use to butcher an embarrassing amount of expensive hardwood (in an embarrassing fashion) I offer up several older molds I no longer use. Most were simply supplanted by a newer mold. These were all used, and are sold in used condition, not "like new in box" condition. I generally take care for my stuff, but if you want a better picture let me know.

First is a Lee 358-158 six cavity, a well loved but very capable bullet design. I have shot a whole lot of these boots and they shoot very well in any 357 you may want to stuff them in. I would like $35 shipped for this mold. SPF

Next is a NOE 199 gr 0.434 plain base mold. I purchased this at a time that I could not find a vintage 429303 anywhere. Since that time I've bought every one I've found and now I think I have five of them for some reason. I think this actually make them new now.This is a good shooter that will make wadcutter style round holes. I found it to be very accurate with modest loads. I would like $55 shipped.

Now, for the MP molds, which are why you clicked on this thread...

Next is an MP 8 cavity 357-130. This is a good bulk bullet for 9mm, 38, or lighter 357s. It is a grooveless powder coat or hitek design. This mold will put out a lot of bullets without the workout of a ten cav h&g.

I would like $75 shipped. SPF

For a practically new mold, I have an MP 452-185. It is a hollowpoint version of the venerable h&g68. I'll be honest, I just don't like light bullets in a 45, and if I want to shoot an h&g68 I'll just use my h&g68 (which isn't often). This got literally one casting session out of me. I would like $110 shipped. It also has the other pins it came with that I will of course include. SPF

Finally, I have what can only charitably be called a beater. This is an older MP 359-125. This used to be a really sought after design and I haven't seen a rerun of it in a while. I bought it beat up, I used it beat up, I loaned it to a friend, and when he returned it it was still beat up. This mold needs a good cleaning, it is missing the set screw for the sprue plate, and it's quite frankly just dingy. It has dropped some good bullets for me in the past, but my tastes in 9s are now almost exclusively subsonic, so a 125 doesnt do it for me anymore. I probably haven't touched this mold in five years.

I will replace the bars for the pins (as I see a little rust that makes them harder to move than it should be) but it only comes with these pins. This mold will clean up just fine- heck, find a set screw and it will probably do fine as is- but I don't intend to use this mold anytime soon and I don't want to make it seem like this mold is in showroom shape. I would like $70 shipped for this mold. SPF

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Echd; 10-28-2021 at 10:57 PM.

I'm A Honcho!
    Pm inbound for mp 357 130 and mp 452 185

Boolit Bub

WTS NOE, MP, Lee molds

Pm on the lee. lee 6 cavity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    PM sent on the "beater"

Boolit Bub
    I will take the MP 359-125.

PM to follow

Boolit Master
    If the Lee 358-158 is available I'll take it

Boolit Master
    Only the NOE mold remains at this time. Thank you for the fast responses.