Load DataWidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Snyders Jerky Repackbox

Thread: Mittens the stress killer

Boolit Master

Mittens the stress killer

A lot of stresses in life ATM.
    Yesterday morning, I awoke at 4:00AM and couldn't get back to sleep. So me, a pillow and a blanket went out into the sunroom where I laid down. It took a short while before the cats found me. Mittens was recovering from "the bath" and was scratching less and decided that the blanket was an acceptable place to lay so she curled up, took a small bath and fell asleep.
    This morning, it was 3:00AM and wide awake. I read until a little after 5:00 and finally got up and moving. Mittens was there to greet me and run between my legs as I got coffee going. As a token of apology for "the bath" I bought her some crinkly fish toys. So I got on the floor and we played "catch the crinkly fish toys". It was a good way to start the morning.
    “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”

Boolit Master
    Yep,, cats can truly be stress killers. Our new kitten,, "Munchkin" is causing a lot of laughter,, as well as reminding us of what it's like to have a young kid in the house! But the best part,, is the warm smiles I see from Miss Penny. When he curls up on her pillow at night,, to sleep close to her,, the stress from whatever seem to vanish.

Boolit Grand Master

It sounds like Mittens has hit a homerun!

Boolit Master
    Sometimes they add to the stress levels. Cotterpin Doozer, the long haired Tuxikitty, decided to dump my wife's cup of water onto the UPS that keeps her CPAP machine from exploding due to the interesting variations in power here in the middle of Tornado Alley. At about 4:30am. IOW, just as I got back to sleep from SWMBO's nocturnal adventures. I'm laughing now. That was not the case earlier.

Bill

Boolit Master

That Mittens is certainly special & both of you are lucky to have each other! Carry on!

Boolit Master
    Last night, I was watching "The Secret Life of Pets." She was sitting on the coffee table intently watching the animated animals. She does the same thing with Fable the Raven on youtube. Regular movies, nothing. Animals??? Mittens is on the scene.
    The morning greetings and play time make going in to work bearable.
    “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”