RepackboxLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Load DataWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky

Thread: smkumer a real STRAIGHT SHOOTER!

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar

smkumer a real STRAIGHT SHOOTER!

I recently purchased a 32 S & W conversion cylinder for use in a Uberti 1849 pocket model revolver and I needed some brass for it. I posted a WTB and smkummer was kind enough to respond that he had a number of old balloon brass S & W (short) pieces of brass. A deal was struck, I mailed off a check and Mike mailed the brass -arrived in fine shape - I FL sized it all and tossed in in my tumbler with SS pins, lemon shine detergent and a little citric acid. The brass cleaned up nicely and looks like new - really nice for brass that is probably 100 + years old! It gives me enough to get started with loading up some BP cartridges for the conversion and I am very appreciative to Nike for the chance to get it.

smkummer is a real STRAIGHT SHOOTER - I have dealt with him before and it is always a pleasure - a fine gentleman and a fine member of this site! Thank you Mike - appreciate everything!

Sincerely
    Jim

You’re so welcome. Blackpowder will make that gun sound more powerful than it really is…it’s all fun.