Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingInline FabricationRepackbox
Load DataRotoMetals2WidenersLee Precision
Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: RCBS Lubesizer 2 problem

RCBS Lubesizer 2 problem

It seems that my RCBS lubesizer 2 sizes off center. It does this with any style boolet I size. It sizes one side more than the other. Is this normal? I contacted RCBS and they want me to send it in. If it is not going to be any better I'd rather not. If I send a boolet in nose first is sizes perfect!

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.
    It can also be that the linkage is out of adjustment. I think the owner manuals has something about this. What you have found is the weakness in the RCBS and Lyman systems. They will work perfect but can size a bullet off center. Thats why the STAR is the preferred machine by alot of people. I've owned a Lyman and RCBS but know only use the STAR. PLease don't misunderstand what I'm saying. Both systems will work for you for years, but the push-pull system does have problems.
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet