RepackboxLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLoad Data
Reloading Everything Wideners

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, July -7

For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, July -7

Good morning all. Interesting message of hope in today's message. Have a safe and blessed day.

Wednesday, July 7, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    An Eternal Impact

“For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Is it not even you in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at His coming?”
    —1 Thessalonians 2:19

When the Rapture takes place, not only will we meet the Lord in the air, but we’ll also rejoin friends and loved ones who have already gone on to be with the Lord.

Isn’t that wonderful to know?

If you’ve lost loved ones who were believers, then you will see them again. That’s a great comfort for anyone who has ever lost someone they cherished in life. Death is the great separator, but Jesus Christ is the great reconciler. Jesus will bring together those whom death has separated.

The Bible also reveals that we’ll not only be reunited with Christian relatives and loved ones, but we’ll also be reunited with those who trusted in Jesus through our witness.

For example, the apostle Paul wrote to the believers in Thessalonica, “For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Is it not even you in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at His coming?” (1 Thessalonians 2:19 NKJV).

Paul was saying that his spiritual children would be his crown of exaltation in the Lord’s presence when He returns. From this it would appear that in Heaven, each of us will have those whom we helped to believe in Jesus grouped around us. Think about that.

Understand, God gives the increase in evangelism. I’ve never saved anyone, and neither have you. But God, by His grace, does allow us to participate in the wonderful process of seeing people to come to faith.

You might have sown seeds of the gospel in someone’s life, or you may have had a key role in watering a seed that another Christian had sown as you shared your faith in the Lord.

Ultimately, when we get to Heaven, we’ll be able to see what kind of impact that our lives on Earth have had.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, I will rejoice with all the saints around the throne!

USMC 77, USRA 79

wonderful message of Hope!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I enjoyed the message today . Pine Baron has been faithful to put it up EVERY day . But it seems it's not viewed by forum members , there are very few comments to encourage him . Though this thread has a lot of views I have to assume it's visitors to the forum that push the 'view' count up .

Though it's very good that anyone member or not is interested . Thank you Pine Baron for your daily message , that you care for us .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    I enjoyed the message today . Pine Baron has been faithful to put it up EVERY day . But it seems it's not viewed by forum members , there are very few comments to encourage him . Though this thread has a lot of views I have to assume it's visitors to the forum that push the 'view' count up .

Though it's very good that anyone member or not is interested . Thank you Pine Baron for your daily message , that you care for us .
    Thanks Boaz, I'm just doing my best to "sow" the seed.
    Way back when RL69 started this, and Markopolo picked it up, I found myself encouraged and inspired...everyday, not just on Sunday. If my efforts help just one other person...well then, I've answered the call.
    Go in peace. Have a safe and blessed day.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.