MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyRepackboxRotoMetals2Load Data
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need instructions for 12 gauge Lee Loader

I have the 12and 410 loader .like is stated. As for data for 12,20,16 I say contact Lee for the data for there Lee Load All and then if you have some odd shells tat you can not find any data for.Jst go with the Lee one and then you good to go.That is what I use.I had the old one for the 12 and then ask for the up to date on and also the one for the 20 that also have the 16 with it.Hope this helps someone.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Buddy
    I just bumped an old thread of mine to the top for ya but here's a direct link.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...79#post3054479

Has instructions for most of the lee kits all in one thread. Of course you asked for instructions, data sheets are different.

Boolit Buddy
    Well heck...

Just realized this post is several years older than my "old" thread I linked to above. Oh well, maybe somebody can use it.

Boolit Mold
    Hi Bruce - saw that you have a Lee 20 ga old-time chamber kit. I'm in the process of getting out of 12 ga and going all 20 ga, my shoulder and elbow joints are shot (they always say hard work won't hurt you - but check your family history first - I had 2 grandpas that I've never met that had severe osteoarthritis, one also was crippled with rheumatoid arthritis). I have the Lee more modern "station press", but would like something more portable for extended camping. If you're interested in selling yours, reply and I figure out how to send you my email. Thanks, MauiDoug

anyone know how to open a ziptar file? my tablet won't download the file. I want lee loader 2ga data, please in a more modern format.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Ziptar? You can probably get 7zip or winrar to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12