Load DataReloading EverythingLee PrecisionRepackbox
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2Wideners
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS: Cast Boolits and Brass

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Cast Boolits and Brass

PayPal F&F (preferred), USPS Money Orders or cash if you dare for payment.

Either "I'll take it" on the ad or send me a PM if you want something, but the first person to commit is the winner.

Prices do not include shipping, normally I use USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes. This means Small $8, Medium $15, and Large $21.

1) 235 ea 165 grain .310" Bevel Base Flat Nose cast boolits. Not sure where I bought these, they're a bit dirty and could use some cleaning up. Two lube grooves are filled with a blue wax, some not in such good shape. I got reasonable accuracy with 10 grains Trail Boss for the first 5-7 rounds and then they started to keyhole (308 Win). $17 plus shipping.

2) 235 ea 165 grain .310" Bevel Base Flat Nose cast boolits. Not sure where I bought these, they're a bit dirty and could use some cleaning up. Two lube grooves are filled with a blue wax, some not in such good shape. I got reasonable accuracy with 10 grains Trail Boss for the first 5-7 rounds and then they started to keyhole (308 Win). $17 plus shipping.

1) and 2) will both fit into a Small Flat Rate box.

3) Shipped--300 ea 357 Magnum Nickel plated brass. 220 are Winchester, 90 are R-P. I've had these for some time, I think I only reloaded them once. I don't do full mag loads any more. $36 plus shipping, I think these will fit in a Small Flat Rate box.--Shipped

4) Shipped--275 ea 38 Special +P+ Nickel plated brass, all FC headstamp. $17 plus shipping, these will fit in a Small Flat Rate box.--Shipped

5) Shipped--275 ea 38 Special +P+ Nickel plated brass, all FC headstamp. $17 plus shipping, these will fit in a Small Flat Rate box.--Shipped

6) 1,050 ea 40S&W brass, all Winchester or Win headstamp, 3 different lots. All sized, most look once fired. These are really nice and clean. $45 plus shipping.

7) 750 ea 40S&W brass, all Federal. All sized, look once fired from the same lot. These are also really nice and clean. $32 plus shipping.

Have some small lots of brass, one free with purchase if you pay for the shipping.

8) 2.25#'s of misc. 9mm range brass, deprimed.

9) 50 ea 45ACP LPP range brass, deprimed.

10) Shipped--80 ea 380ACP range brass, deprimed.--Shipped
    Last edited by jsn; 04-15-2021 at 01:08 PM.

Boolit Master
    I'll take # 3 and 10

Boolit Buddy
    Pic for the boolits. I couldn't get the lighting any better. They are .930" long and the crimp groove is about .450" from the base.
    Last edited by jsn; 04-25-2021 at 01:44 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump.

Boolit Buddy
    Ad closed due to lack of interest.
    Last edited by jsn; 04-17-2021 at 12:41 AM.